Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

not reading all of the braindead shit some people on here call an opinion but damn :biblio: on top of driving every decent member off this site some of y’all are, as expected wbk, eternally ungrateful, miserable, annoying brats who deserve nothing 

it would almost be amusing, if it wasn't just outwright ungrateful of them and timewasting for them :et:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

not reading all of the braindead shit some people on here call an opinion but damn :biblio: on top of driving every decent member off this site some of y’all are, as expected wbk, eternally ungrateful, miserable, annoying brats who deserve nothing 

She literally released an album that has something for everybody and people still find a way to criticize everything in a way that not even Lana haters do lmfao.

IMG-1607.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

The answer is simple. Initially, there was another song recorded for the album that got replaced by Candy Necklace. It fits right between these two interludes because of it's wild and unhinged nature. Candy Necklace is way more accessible which is why they decided to switch these songs. I guess the former song will be used in the future but I wouldn't count on it too much, she's screaming in the chorus and the lyrics are almost inaudible.

Of course she would strip down the wildest song:wtf:

11 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Reveal hidden contents

The answer is simple. Initially, there was another song recorded for the album that got replaced by Candy Necklace. It fits right between these two interludes because of it's wild and unhinged nature. Candy Necklace is way more accessible which is why they decided to switch these songs. I guess the former song will be used in the future but I wouldn't count on it too much, she's screaming in the chorus and the lyrics are almost inaudible.

Spoiler

So she cut another Dealer? I think it's for the best, the interludes are already unhinged and we need something softer between them. Thanks! :wub:

Having an opinion doesn't equal straight up bashing an artist and calling them lazy and a flop just because you don't like a song, the negativity like that spread here in the end ruins the prerelease album hype since it's still not out yet and the thread becomes much more hostile and boring, so have that in mind.

14 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

I know everyone is allowed to have their opinion, but this has to be one of the worst takes I've ever seen posted on this forum.

Calling Lana, who poured all of her heart and soul into these records lazy just because she didn't meet your surface-level expectations is quite selfish and immature.

Maybe some of you deserved Blue Banisters after all.

I absolutely loved Blue Banisters and for a few months, it was my favorite album. I don't understand why people don't just stop stanning her if she obviously doesn't make the music they want to hear :raven:

😋🫶🏼

15 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I’m glad my bad take summoned you king ❤️ welcome back :angie:

Hide contents

And yeah I can call her lazy I don’t think she cares she cares herself lazy all the time:kiss:

Yeah she’s too lazy to care about being called lazy

Fuck a top 5, imma make a top 7 of the ones I’m absolutely in dizzying love with:

Spoiler

A&W

Taco Truck

Paris Texas

Fingertips

Let The Light In

Margaret

Grandfather

What an album :krylie:

IMG-1607.jpg

16 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I’m glad my bad take summoned you king ❤️ welcome back :angie:

Reveal hidden contents

And yeah I can call her lazy I don’t think she cares she cares herself lazy all the time:kiss:

you don't deserve Violets for Roses :pls:

😋🫶🏼

1 minute ago, stan fishtails said:

some users need to log off and touch grass, imagine calling something "Garageband-made" while having THAT artist on pfp

cleared :wub:

Also, I'm pleased to see all the love for Kintsugi. I was counting on you and you didn't disappoint me.  :wub: 

It's such a special record, especially in these troubling times. As someone said before, it makes you reflect and appreciate those little things in life that we tend to ignore. Such a touching tribute to the Japanese art. It encourages us to embrace our imperfections and see them as opportunities for growth and transformation. Like the Kintsugi pottery, we can use our brokenness as a catalyst to create something even more beautiful and valuable than we were before.

Just now, venicebitch said:

Thank god I hate this song 

better than anything on crash ijbol :shh2:

10 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is this all of the cn „drama” that bozo was talking about? We need to stop believing him:pls: