Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

21 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:
  Hide contents

do you all rank this album top3? idk i expected yall to be way more excited , im kinda scared now (havent heard to any leaks) :excited:

yes, it's up there with nfr and uv for me

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Did @Fingertips end up liking the album? They were so active before it leaked hm.

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yesss, they said it dethroned Honeymoon as their favourite album :trisha: @Fingertips tell us more :flutter:

Spoiler

The album is absolutely phenomenal to me in every sense of the word. Dethroned Honeymoon as my favorite album from Lana. My only small critique is that I am not a fan of the tracklist order. I readjusted it for myself and it's perfect now. My top five tracks are Kintsugi, Fingertips, Let the Light In, Fishtail, and Grandfather. Cannot wait to hear Candy Necklace. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Like tbh, a UK number 1 does not matter if your album tanks in the US. Idc.

Not really. She already holds the record for most #1 UK Alt albums. So that's a big plus.

I think it's safe to assume she'll debut at #1 in UK and either #2 or #3 in US depending on Luke Combs and Jimin.

Just now, Future Jazz said:

did you download it? i have and it's the length of the actual song

i listened for 10 seconds and heard nothing. it was uploaded earlier with the same time stamp but the song was blank.

Just now, Fingertips said:

Hide contents

The album is absolutely phenomenal to me in every sense of the word. Dethroned Honeymoon as my favorite album from Lana. My only small critique is that I am not a fan of the tracklist order. I readjusted it for myself and it's perfect now. My top five tracks are Kintsugi, Fingertips, Let the Light In, Fishtail, and Grandfather. Cannot wait to hear Candy Necklace. 

Spoiler

whats your tracklist order

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, Fingertips said:

Hide contents

girl I thought u were on voluntary leave so I answered for u hhqahha:deadbanana:

Just now, lanitataco said:

i listened for 10 seconds and heard nothing. it was uploaded earlier with the same time stamp but the song was blank.

thanks icon! i cannot wait for this to end :icant:

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Hide contents

Yesss, they said it dethroned Honeymoon as their favourite album :trisha: @Fingertips tell us more :flutter:

I need their detailed review on each track! 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I fucking hope this is not the surprise BoX referred to because… :pft::pls::usrsney::stareney3:

Sadly, I think that this must be it. Have there ever been listening parties for a Lana record? It's something that will please the fans, so BOZ's comment kinda makes sense...

Just now, Blossom said:

girl I thought u were on voluntary leave so I answered for u hhqahha:deadbanana:

I've asked mods multiple times to place me on voluntary leave, but they won't listen to me, so I was summoned and answered! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

Her closers always seem to indicate the direction of the next record...

Imagine a trap hip hop LDR 10 :flutter:

tbh each album gets more and more pop/trap so i expect ldr10 to be an actual pop album.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

I've asked mods multiple times to place me on voluntary leave, but they won't listen to me, so I was summoned and answered! 

FINGERTIPS IS STILL HERE?! :oprah4: another win for LB
TAKE IT AS A SIGN TO NOT LEAVE PLS

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I'm super excited for this release. I've been super good with not listening to any of the leaks. I'm saving my first listen for the day of the release cause me and friends have a big release party planned for Friday. We are gonna get the vinyl from target and listen to it that way. We will have a good audio system we use for our live performances, so it should sound amazing. We are gonna also film our reactions for social media. There is about 6 of us coming to the release party lol.

Honestly this is first time I didnt listen to leaks for her albums. Also I cant help it and read everyone's spoilers. All of you are making me extra hyped for Friday.

1 minute ago, DCooper said:
  Hide contents

Imagine a full version of Taco Truck opens the next album

what about when the next album opens with Waist Deep In Icy Waves x For K

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden