Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

I don’t know why I’m emotional but I just started crying when she sang “Met my boyfriend down at the taco truck” 😞

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Can someone tell me how the official Candy Necklace sounds? 

sounds the same to me as the vinyl leak mix just not from a vinyl 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, Crys10 said:
  Hide contents

I don’t know why I’m emotional but I just started crying when she sang “Met my boyfriend down at the taco truck” 😞

so many deeper lines on this album 

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

It’s giving “for And for “ a La Get Free :oprah4:

hate that decision so i'll probably hate the mother censorship as well 😭

1 minute ago, Crys10 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

it's normal to react that way when you listen to the best song on the album :true:

17 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Can anyone with the vinyl confirm if it's censored there? Those take longer to produce so it's more likely that the change didn't happen in time for vinyl.

this is a good point & it could very well vary from vinyl to vinyl based on when they were produced if it was in fact some last minute sort of change, BUT i know some people were even discussing this yesterday already bc at the listening parties, which used vinyl to play the album, they also noticed the censor :/ sooo a lot of the records, if not all, def have the censor too i think??

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

this is a good point & it could very easily vary from vinyl to vinyl based on when they were produced if it was in fact some last minute sort of change, BUT i know some people were even discussing this yesterday already bc at the listening parties, which used vinyl to play the album, they also noticed the censor :/ sooo a lot of the vinyls if not all def have the censor too

my listening party did not use vinyl fwiw- although i didn't hear the censor but maybe i wasn't paying close enough attention

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i hope she's out there enjoying this album, we won't forget you girl just like the tunnel under Ocean Blvd:trisha:Youtuber-AJay-II.jpg

she better make her comeback 

Just now, margaret soty said:
  Hide contents

Are those flac files really good quality or am I just being fooled? :um2:

theyre better qual but they're new mixes anyways since the leak was a demo mix