Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

i've seen that dress at target boo

anyways are we getting another single before the album? i need something upbeat and horny

When I googled american whore, genius description snippet said that its the second single.. Probably lies since they deleted the song page lol 

BoZ indirectly confirmed that the song title IS "Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes." He responded to a post saying that the song deserves a Grammy and he said it deserves one.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

BoZ indirectly confirmed that the song title IS "Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes." He responded to a post saying that the song deserves a Grammy and he said it deserves one.

because he hasn't explicitly confirmed it i'm still taking it with a mild grain of salt but i put it on the list of "very likely"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Fingertips said:

it's fucking beyond me how out of ALL THE POSSIBLE TRACK NAMES that we could have made up out of such a long acronym we got it right with such a random one 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

really??

3 minutes ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

I hope the Tik Tok kids have something to make viral during the first week.

But then again they had “I don’t wanna liiiive” and it still sold 33k 💀

This album will have so much stuff, they'll have content for the rest of the year. This will help sell!

1 minute ago, your china doll said:

really??

Yup, it's on the most recent ATRL page!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

as boz said, the grandfather title is a variation of the real title so we must have used a synonym or synonyms of words that are on the actual title (like "while" instead of "when" etc)

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

okay i missed a chapter and i’m reading alldat… i didn’t know fishtails and the grandfather one were actually sort of possible can someone share the source 😭

basically both titles were posted on musicbrainz (which anyone can edit so everyone thought they were fake) but BOZ indirectly confirmed the long title because someone on ATRL joked about it and he didn't deny it - which also indirectly confirms the other title posted on musicbrainz which was "fishtails"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

do we think the "Think She Black Sheep But She Whitey" title is real or not? iconic if u ask me (think she black sheep but she whitey are lyrics from a TGenesis song, someone said that the feature was a sample of that song lol)

Just now, tulsaglory said:

do we think the "Think She Black Sheep But She Whitey" title is real or not? iconic if u ask me (think she black sheep but she whitey are lyrics from a TGenesis song, someone said that the feature was a sample of that song lol)

absolutely not

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

basically both titles were posted on musicbrainz (which anyone can edit so everyone thought they were fake) but BOZ indirectly confirmed the long title because someone on ATRL joked about it and he didn't deny it - which also indirectly confirms the other title posted on musicbrainz which was "fishtails"

oh okay yeah i read the atrl page and even though he didn’t deny it it also seems like he was just playing around… idk it’s so ridiculous i don’t think he found it necessary to have to deny 😭

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

i seriously cant keep up with this era... WHAT

Why is atrl angrier than usual this week? - The Lounge - ATRL

me neither.. its like i cant be gone for more than an hour without coming back to a puzzle to solve :oprah2:

😋🫶🏼

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

wtf i just can’t think of any reason why she would say “grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father”

It's figurative for protecting or guarding her father