Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Believe me, it was complete incompetence on their part. It went like this:

Me: Hi id like to cancel order #1234
Them: Hi, please know if orders have already shipped we will be unable to cancel it. If you would still like us to cancel order #5678 please reply to confirm
Me: What? I dont want that order cancelled. I want order #1234 cancelled. It was for the white vinyl the total was $1.05 on a card ending in XXXX.
Them: Okay, yes, we are talking about order #1234.
Me: Yes, please cancel it.
Them: We will go ahead and process a cancellation request for order #1234.

Then five minutes later I got an email confirmation that order #5678 had been cancelled.

I would've complained to them but since I have 6 separate preorders on the store Im afraid of them still getting it wrong. I have too many things ordered that are sold out I'm just not going to risk it.

Wow 😳 ok if their confirmation response about which order to cancel seems off then I'll say nvm, and I'll just sell the extra white vinyl. Thankfully I don't have many open orders with them that they can fuck up. My other vinyl orders (besides Spotify) are through different stores like Amazon and target. And I got other merch from her UK store since it was cheaper with the discount code. Anyways maybe they have extra Spotify vinyl for errors like yours? I know someone who had an issue with the new and very limited Taylor swift heart shaped lover concert vinyl and the store was able to send them a replacement (even though it sold out like right away). 

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

fr cause i would've just bought both the pill case and the lighter when the lighter dropped but now that it would be a whole separate order i don't want to get it

exactly. and as I ordered from UK and people said the discount code is not working anymore, I also cannot reorder and cancel. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I don't take pills what would i use this for... maybe i could put tik taks in there

vitamins-nutrients.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

they HAVE to be bringing back the coke necklace the lighter, pill case and whistle look like they belong in the same collection as the necklace

very true. I guess they are just waiting until everyone has ordered the new merch from drop 2 and items are sold out, and then they will put up merch drop 3 so we have to pay all the shipping, VAT etc. all over again. That's obviously what they want. Sorry for being sarcastic, but this is even more frustrating than in the past eras now.

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

very true. I guess they are just waiting until everyone has ordered the new merch from drop 2 and items are sold out, and then they will put up merch drop 3 so we have to pay all the shipping, VAT etc. all over again. That's obviously what they want. Sorry for being sarcastic, but this is even more frustrating than in the past eras now.

you’re valid and I understand :kiss: I also live in a country where Lana doesn’t have its own store so I have to pay for shipping each time plus ridiculous taxes 

3 minutes ago, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

Wow 😳 ok if their confirmation response about which order to cancel seems off then I'll say nvm, and I'll just sell the extra white vinyl. Thankfully I don't have many open orders with them that they can fuck up. My other vinyl orders (besides Spotify) are through different stores like Amazon and target. And I got other merch from her UK store since it was cheaper with the discount code. Anyways maybe they have extra Spotify vinyl for errors like yours? I know someone who had an issue with the new and very limited Taylor swift heart shaped lover concert vinyl and the store was able to send them a replacement (even though it sold out like right away). 

I literally rushed to the site to reorder the spotify pic disc the second I saw they cancelled the wrong order. I'm lucky they cancelled something that was still in stock but I still don't understand how they could make such an egregious mistake. I guess I'll be at the end of the line for shipping now but at least I'll still get it

1 minute ago, Fever said:

can u imagine using the whistle for some kind of LDR boot camp or something u got the lyrics wrong!! *PRRRTTTTTTTATATATATA* :godlaugh:

LOL. Funny thought. Personally I would prefer using it though for a demonstration in front of Universal music headquarters against their release policy 😂

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

LOL. Funny thought. Personally I would prefer using it though for a demonstration in front of Universal music headquarters against their release policy 😂

lsrghsjlfgskjrdgske imagine a whole CROWD whistling at the same time in unison, whistling all over the place :thumb3:

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, Fever said:

lsrghsjlfgskjrdgske imagine a whole CROWD whistling at the same time in unison, whistling all over the place :thumb3:

Fans should do this after receiving them, and claiming their 3rd shipping fee back.