Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

be careful.

I tried doing that, and they cancelled my spotify picture disc order

Omg. I'm so sorry that happened to you!! I've cancelled so many orders over the years and never had anything go wrong thankfully. I always email them to cancel it by replying from the actual order email that I am wanting to cancel. Then I repeat the order number in my text as well as give the exact dollar amount that the refund should be. Idk if all of that helps them but I figure it doesn't hurt and will better the chances that they cancel precisely the correct order 

I really like the design of the pill case simply as pendant for a necklace. But I am so sick of them releasing this here now, that one there tomorrow... I will simply boycott this now. They could at least add an option to edit exisiting orders in accounts.

It was expensive watch it 

Just now, Olympia said:

I really like the design of the pill case simply as pendant for a necklace. But I am so sick of them releasing this here now, that one there tomorrow... I will simply boycott this now. They could at least add an option to edit exisiting orders in accounts.

yeah the least they could do is provide free shipping if they continue to do mini drops like these...:crossed:

54 minutes ago, DeluluBlvd said:

definitely putting my propranolol in it :true:

i take propranalol too, twins!!!!

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

fr cause i would've just bought both the pill case and the lighter when the lighter dropped but now that it would be a whole separate order i don't want to get it

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

Same!

omg!!! slay

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Just now, Taco Truck x VB said:

am i delusional for holding out hope for the coke necklace? :crossed:

i don’t think it will ever come back

no you’re not, we need a coke necklace revival asap!!

1 minute ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

am i delusional for holding out hope for the coke necklace? :crossed:

i don’t think it will ever come back

i think they are bringing it back..there has to be another merch drop on release day or even before..so who knows 

Just now, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

Omg. I'm so sorry that happened to you!! I've cancelled so many orders over the years and never had anything go wrong thankfully. I always email them to cancel it by replying from the actual order email that I am wanting to cancel. Then I repeat the order number in my text as well as give the exact dollar amount that the refund should be. Idk if all of that helps them but I figure it doesn't hurt and will better the chances that they cancel precisely the correct order 

Believe me, it was complete incompetence on their part. It went like this:

Me: Hi id like to cancel order #1234
Them: Hi, please know if orders have already shipped we will be unable to cancel it. If you would still like us to cancel order #5678 please reply to confirm
Me: What? I dont want that order cancelled. I want order #1234 cancelled. It was for the white vinyl the total was $1.05 on a card ending in XXXX.
Them: Okay, yes, we are talking about order #1234.
Me: Yes, please cancel it.
Them: We will go ahead and process a cancellation request for order #1234.

Then five minutes later I got an email confirmation that order #5678 had been cancelled.

I would've complained to them but since I have 6 separate preorders on the store Im afraid of them still getting it wrong. I have too many things ordered that are sold out I'm just not going to risk it.

1 minute ago, lanita said:

no you’re not, we need a coke necklace revival asap!!

Just now, cherrycokes said:

i think they are bringing it back..there has to be another merch drop on release day or even before..so who knows 

so i’m not the only one? coke necklace truthers rise!

like i ordered a replica but i want the og too.. especially since i can’t get my a&w necklace until JUNE

6 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Tic Tacs :true:

OMG YES TIC TACS :trisha: Ok, I need to keep a tight budget for two months now so I can get this pill case :poordat: and a nice t-shirt, and a ticket to a student party, and ferry tickets to go back home, and the new Zelda game in May

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I didn’t think I needed the coke necklace.. but you know it would look sooooo cute stacked with the A&W choker 

that’s my plan :ohsnap:

the way i won’t get either for MONTHS too