Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

15 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

also black vinyl if anyone’s interested 

this is so beautiful wow ..... i think i'm going to have to get this pressing bc i want the standard cover - it fits vinyl so well

FzytWEW.png

I am choosing to believe it is all one person's fault that we didn't get pastel green and pastel pink vinyl and I want them fired. This is my 13th reason. I'm so sad.

I had to order my Amazon exclusive "light pink" variant from Amazon UK because I missed the restock on the US site and I'm praying that just maybe the color of the pressings are different depending on the continent.

Wow, the black pressing is so pretty. :wub: I usually prefer color vinyl, but something about the standard cover w/ the black vinyl feels like such a classic, perfect fit for this type of album... Love the pops of black, yellow, blue, and pink everywhere. 

20 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Wow, the black pressing is so pretty. :wub: I usually prefer color vinyl, but something about the standard cover w/ the black vinyl feels like such a classic, perfect fit for this type of album... Love the pops of black, yellow, blue, and pink everywhere. 

I didn’t preorder the black one at the start in hopes she would do some signed ones :toofloppy:

Tbh I just want to know if the test pressing that was sent to Lana/her team was pink or straight up purple, and if it’s the latter why the hell did they decide to approve it… I like to believe that maybe they were sent a pink pressing but then something happened and they had to switch to purple 

(I remember once when I ordered a turquoise vinyl from another artist they had then to switch to blue cause there wasn’t enough colour supplies to fulfill all the orders)

How can you f* up this bad :ohno:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Tbh I just want to know if the test pressing that was sent to Lana/her team was pink or straight up purple, and if it’s the latter why the hell did they decide to approve it… I like to believe that maybe they were sent a pink pressing but then something happened and they had to switch to purple 

(I remember once when I ordered a turquoise vinyl from another artist they had then to switch to blue cause they didn’t have enough colour supplies to fulfill all the orders)

How can you f* up this bad :ohno:

It’s not even a little periwinkle moment either it’s just purple I don’t understand :wtf2:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Check her stories. Her first pretty merch since 2017 and its probably popup exclusive:eartha2:

I came on this thread to say I don’t like it :runs: but I have a good feeling about it being available on ldr village

58 minutes ago, PrettyPartyFav0r said:

I am choosing to believe it is all one person's fault that we didn't get pastel green and pastel pink vinyl and I want them fired. This is my 13th reason. I'm so sad.

I had to order my Amazon exclusive "light pink" variant from Amazon UK because I missed the restock on the US site and I'm praying that just maybe the color of the pressings are different depending on the continent.

tbh im pretty sure that's what will happen. EUROPE SUPREMACY

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif