Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

The uk store sent me this

Hi there,

Thank you for ordering a bundle from the Lana Del Rey store. We hope you’re looking forward to the release!

We are contacting you to let you know that there has been a slight change in how we will dispatch your order due to a supply chain issue with the merch item(s) you have ordered.

You should have received an email from us to say that the merch was delayed and will ship in May, this is still the case however we want to get the music to you as soon as possible as this stock has arrived.

Your order will now be split so that any music formats will be dispatched on the 24th March, and the remaining merch item(s) you have ordered will ship in May as planned.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused but hope you’re looking forward to the release of the new album!

Any further updates will be communicated via email.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I didn’t order any bundle :awk:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

exclusive retail CD:

sooo no lyrics, all the writing is credits.

the poster is the backside of the booklet which is kind of ??? hmmm BUT because the cd is so cute, if you choose to put the poster up somewhere, it still looks cute with a clear front imo

9-B51-F619-A73-F-4773-B56-E-952-DF89-C0408.jpg  E2-D4-AB30-A845-4-DD6-B0-F8-0-DE8-C57-D7650.jpg 14-C3-F634-B97-E-40-C5-9-A0-A-B42-B3-DFD600-A.jpg3-E9-AC26-D-9-A54-4-CBE-A35-C-EF9-E621-AEB5-C.jpg

so i wonder if the other CDs have a proper booklet because they don't have a poster? :air2: me being delusional and not accepting the reality that she won't be sharing any lyrics... 

From Lana's UK store:

Hi there,

Thank you for ordering a bundle from the Lana Del Rey store. We hope you’re looking forward to the release!

We are contacting you to let you know that there has been a slight change in how we will dispatch your order due to a supply chain issue with the merch item(s) you have ordered.

You should have received an email from us to say that the merch was delayed and will ship in May, this is still the case however we want to get the music to you as soon as possible as this stock has arrived.

Your order will now be split so that any music formats will be dispatched on the 24th March, and the remaining merch item(s) you have ordered will ship in May as planned.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused but hope you’re looking forward to the release of the new album!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

From Lana's UK store:

Did you order a bundle? I ordered a cassette and a few weeks later a t-shirt. Never ordered a bundle but still received the same email from the Uk store 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Kinda wanna open a record store…

They’re really fun places to work if you’re passionate about music. But they’re not profitable at all, really. It’s a very hard business to actually break even in.

12 minutes ago, x VB said:

Hi there,

got this as well, and me neither! I think they just sent it to everyone that placed orders?

15 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

exclusive retail CD: sooo no lyrics, all the writing is credits.

the poster is the backside of the booklet which is kind of ??? hmmm surprised me tbh! BUT because the cd is so cute, if you choose to put the poster up somewhere, it still looks great with a clear front imo

and s/o to my sister @bambi eyes for letting me open it and show everyone everything :kiss: shes the cd gal of the fam, im the vinyl hoe

9-B51-F619-A73-F-4773-B56-E-952-DF89-C0408.jpg  E2-D4-AB30-A845-4-DD6-B0-F8-0-DE8-C57-D7650.jpg 

14-C3-F634-B97-E-40-C5-9-A0-A-B42-B3-DFD600-A.jpg3-E9-AC26-D-9-A54-4-CBE-A35-C-EF9-E621-AEB5-C.jpg

Which picture is right behind the CD? 

21 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

the poster is the backside of the booklet which is kind of ??? hmmm surprised me tbh! BUT because the cd is so cute, if you choose to put the poster up somewhere, it still looks great with a clear front imo

and s/o to my sister @bambi eyes for letting me open it and show everyone everything :kiss: shes the cd gal of the fam, im the vinyl hoe

9-B51-F619-A73-F-4773-B56-E-952-DF89-C0408.jpg  E2-D4-AB30-A845-4-DD6-B0-F8-0-DE8-C57-D7650.jpg 

14-C3-F634-B97-E-40-C5-9-A0-A-B42-B3-DFD600-A.jpg3-E9-AC26-D-9-A54-4-CBE-A35-C-EF9-E621-AEB5-C.jpg

your nail matching the cd :wub:

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

WHITE AND STANDARD VINYL SHIPPED FROM SPANISH STORE

I should have ordered at least a copy from them :toofunny: They always use Express Mail and it arrives in 24 hours or less 

Just now, burthday kake said:

oh my god im so sorry , like i said i collect vinyl hfdjsdj my dumbass didnt even know there was an actual pic there!!

here u go, same pic as the cover :)

FF71-E6-A8-9431-488-A-A466-7-DB9-A8770-D

Oh well, why did they use a zoomed version of the artwork instead of a different pic from the session (or at least a new Neil’s take) :excited:

40 minutes ago, x VB said:

Spoiler

Hi there,

same but I think that by bundle they mean your total order, I ordered the cassette + lighter and tbh it’s worse for me to be receiving them separately because it means the post office will charge me twice…. :toofunny:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

23 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Why is this release so messy yet again? :toofunny:

So first of all, my baby pink vinyl from Amazon is gonna arrive one week after the release date (at the earliest). Sucks, but I honestly didn't expect anything else from Amazon.

Then, my FNAC preorder of the dark pink vinyl... When I checked my order yesterday it was already at the "préparation" stage – so WHY did it go back to "en attente de livraison fournisseur" today?? I'm honestly so confused because usually they're the ONE reliable store I order from.

And finally, the green vinyl from iMusic. I never expected that to arrive on time, but after reading the last few replies I'm now anxious whether I'll actually get it at all.

Why are you doing this to me, Lanita? I just want one of the three overpriced plastic frisbees I preordered to arrive on release day so my first listen can be on vinyl. :rollin:

UPDATE:

In a stunning, unexpected turn of events, it's actually iMusic that came through and shipped my green vinyl today?? Which is great but it still won't arrive until sometime next week. :rip: Meanwhile Amazon and FNAC remain flopping. I still want my first listen to be on vinyl, but I'm afraid that means I'm gonna have to wait a bit longer until I get to hear the album. Why am I doing this? Why am I edging myself like that? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

1 hour ago, burthday kake said:

does any other CD variant include all the lyrics? I kinda gave up on that since it's been this way since UV 

Spoiler

sorry if this was already answered a few pages back, I have a lot of catching up to do :magikarp: