Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

17 minutes ago, yourboy said:

I get that there are lots of people including me manifesting a 'music' box set, but it's kinda clear now that there is no box set this time. Not to be rude, but can yall not bring this up for once:rollin:This question has literally been asked EVERY single page :crai:

I want a boxset so bad but you're so right, I don't know why everyone is so hung up on it because of her insta post. She probably just made that picture herself, it would be the easiest thing to do to combine the explicit photo overlaid over the standard vinyl mockup, a child could've made it in picsart. And she said a boxset was coming, and quite literally there were two "boxsets" available on the US store. That was the boxset, people. It was a boxset we didn't want but just accept it!

If we do end up getting a surprise vinyl or cd boxset after all, I'll completely admit I was wrong. But it's just. not. likely.

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

I just got this email from the indie shop I ordered from:

"If you received this email, this means you purchased an Indie Exclusive pressing of Lana Del Rey's upcoming album, Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd. We had well over 200 copies listed for sale, which is the amount of copies we pre-purchased from Interscope for that pressing. Our copies just shipped out and along with that notification, we were contacted with concerns about our pre-shipment order. Unfortunately, they are refunding us for more than half of the records as they found out they did not have the stock to support such a large order. We are now only receiving 25 copies. Upon investigation, we discovered this is happening to most major indie stores that purchased bulk copies of them and listed them for pre-order back in December. To put this in scale, the largest music distributor, Alliance, can only send one IEX per store in the US."

I've seen other indie stores also say they've only gotten one copy of the indie variant. UGH

Holy shit what a mess.

I’ve heard nothing from the UK store i bought my Indie vinyl from. Wonder if my order will be scrapped….

22 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I want a boxset so bad but you're so right, I don't know why everyone is so hung up on it because of her insta post. She probably just made that picture herself, it would be the easiest thing to do to combine the explicit photo overlaid over the standard vinyl mockup, a child could've made it in picsart. And she said a boxset was coming, and quite literally there were two "boxsets" available on the US store. That was the boxset, people. It was a boxset we didn't want but just accept it!

If we do end up getting a surprise vinyl or cd boxset after all, I'll completely admit I was wrong. But it's just. not. likely.

It really isn't but people aren't ready for this conversation :awk: Music box sets have always been announced first with all the vinyl and CDs.

but God I miss the UV days with decent box set. Actually UV box set back then was very boring considering the Paradise box full of photos and exclusive vinyl and digipak inside. But now we have tees and hoodies like WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED IN INTERSCOPE TO MAKE BORING BOXES?

54 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Just got an email about the box set:

“UNFORTUNATELY, YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN IMPACTED BY A DELAY AND IS NOW EXPECTED TO SHIP ON OR BEFORE 4/7/2023.”

The original ship date was just the day before.

The subject and entire body of the email being in all caps scared me lmao, I thought it was going to be about the necklace and lighter being cancelled :deadbanana:

What’s funny about this is I got the same email and my original shipment date was only a day earlier on 4/6 so I’m like :delish: okay

4 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

These off colours are all part of her plan.. she will fix the colours on repressing and we will all spend our money again :omfg2:

You laugh, but I literally would buy them again

1 hour ago, yourboy said:

I get that there are lots of people including me manifesting a 'music' box set, but it's kinda clear now that there is no box set this time. Not to be rude, but can yall not bring this up for once:rollin:This question has literally been asked EVERY single page :crai:

None of us have any idea what she will be releasing in the next week. Saying we shouldn’t speculate seems weird. Of course there is a good chance it’s not coming but this is literally what this thread is for.