Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

22 minutes ago, Mer said:

Wait it's so purple? I thought it'd be baby pink 

held at certain angles in lighting the pink def comes out more but with flash or in darker lighting/on my player it looks super purple ssjsjs its weird. but amazon gave me a 40% discount on it, 24 euros aint bad for 2 colored discs & an alt cover :party:

F23-F37-A8-5-AC0-498-F-923-E-9374-BFB988-E6.jpg

Just now, burthday kake said:

held at certain angles in lighting the pink def comes out more but with flash or in darker lighting/on my player it looks super purple ssjsjs its weird. but amazon gave me a 40% discount on it, 24 euros aint bad for 2 colored discs & an alt cover :party:

F23-F37-A8-5-AC0-498-F-923-E-9374-BFB988-E6.jpg

omg your nails match the disc :wowcry:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I am not seriously expecting more merch coming today, but because of these sections in LDR village something must come, don't you think? Something today, something tomorrow and the day after... 🙈 That pop up store was today, right? Has it started yet? (living in Europe, no idea about the time 😅

It was expensive watch it 

Just now, Moloko Plus said:

So they did manage to press the entire album onto one picture disc?

im pretty sure it is two discs

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I am not seriously expecting more merch coming today, but because of these sections in LDR village something must come, don't you think? Something today, something tomorrow and the day after... 🙈 That pop up store was today, right? Has it started yet? (living in Europe, no idea about the time 😅

I think it’s gotta come with the candy necklace mv 

just got back from target, picked up the exclusive CD and vinyl.:sass: 

also got an email from my local record store that my indie variant was ready, so picked that one up along with the standard cover vinyl. 

Fs-ALd-Yl-Xs-AAUa-U.jpg

I only opened the standard black vinyl so far to listen and it sounds great. no static or crackling so far, its clear with a deep bass. :hair:

still waiting on the amazon, white and the picture disc to arrive. (along with all the cds/cassettes)

also got really lucky and asked my local shop for a promo poster, and they gave it to me!! :hottie:

IMG-4939.jpg

love the album so much, as always it sounds best on vinyl/ or blasting it in the car. 

tenor.gif

loves it

IMG-6627.jpg

23 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

8LEZrDR.jpg

So excited!! And my Amazon one at my mams.. guess I’ll need to pick that up tomorrow! Still waiting for an email back from assai about the indie vinyl!

5xGBGot.jpg

but the poor cracked CD :icant:

can I have your sugar daddies number plz :xcry:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

So I've got my HMV and amazon ones and they're both soooooo cute. I actually quite like the transparency of the amazon one (side by side it's a lot more transparent than the UV UO one), it is just very different to the mockup. The HMV one is incredible, though I put this mostly down to shock because I had a huge hunch it would turn out to just be ANOTHER red vinyl.

I have to agree with whoever said it earlier... the surface noise on these is LOUD (especially the Amazon). I thought it could be my player so put a few other Lana records on and they seem a lot quieter.

Also is it me or do the records not have distinct spines? Like it's just half the black from the front cover with the title then half the white from the back cover?