Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

36 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

Seeing all the ones on eBay for up to $80 is depressing

Why they still allow 4 copies per customer is baffling. No one is buying four of anything for any purpose other than to resell. Two? Sure, someone might buy two for innocuous reasons. But not four. They know what people are doing and yet they do nothing to try and stop it

Edited by rosemead ramada
spelling

God bless the Canadian store and it's incredibly reasonable shipping 🙏
I missed this from the UK store but shipping from Canada was only £5?! Phewww. I'm sure it will probably be restocked soon, as they've been pretty good lately with restocks, but just incase... It's too pretty, I couldn't risk missing it.

16 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Why they still allow 4 copies per customer is baffling. No one is buying four of anything for any purpose other than to resell.

I bought 3, and I def don't plan on reselling :wink:. I think 4 is a good limit tbh, bc realistically one person could buy 2-4 copies as gifts or for a personal collection. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

36 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Why they still allow 4 copies per customer is baffling. No one is buying four of anything for any purpose other than to resell. Two? Sure, someone might buy two for innocuous reasons. But not four. They know what people are doing and yet they do nothing to try and stop it

Most music retailers allow 4 copies as this is the maximum sales under one transaction that would count for charts. It’s pretty standard across all retailers, but it’s for chart purposes. It does also somewhat help with resellers too so people can’t buy an absurd amount, but the retailer wouldn’t want anyone purchasing more than 4 under one transaction because anything above that wouldn’t count for charts. I do agree that it would be nice to have a smaller limit for super limited items so that real fans could get them, but I also understand why the standard structure is the way it is. The real problem though is the promotion of resale “flipping” that’s been going on lately. There’s quite a few websites & apps that will alert users on when new products drop that could generate a large resale sum. I even saw ads from these companies advertising flipping the exclusive Ocean Blvd vinyls earlier in the release cycle. Really disappointing x

Spoiler

Example: 67-D3311-E-CC79-4-BA6-AB3-D-81-D0944-FF356 AD5-BF107-2-FF6-41-D1-BEC7-DC64-DAA13410

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

31 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I usually buy 4. One to listen to, one to collect and then I either gift the other two or sometimes use them as prizes, for the pinball tournaments that I run. Although, for the full size vinyls, I now only order 3, because they keep squeezing 4 of the 2LP vinyls into a box that says it's only designed to hold up to (3) 2LP's. This is why so many of them have been arriving damaged and they're so backlogged in emails and it now takes them over a week to reply for the returns/refunds.

1 minute ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

I usually buy 4. One to listen to, one to collect and then I either gift the other two or sometimes use them as prizes, for the pinball tournaments that I run. Although, for the full size vinyls, I now only order 3, because they keep squeezing 4 of the 2LP vinyls into a box that says it's only designed to hold up to (3) 2LP's. This is why so many of them have been arriving damaged and they're so backlogged in emails and it now takes them over a week to reply for the returns/refunds.

not you spending all your money on vinyls:tommy:

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

not you spending all your money on vinyls:tommy:

ma'am this is a Lana Del Rey fan forum, do not expect rational financial decisions. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

My partner is complaining about how much money I spend on Lana. I mean he has a point, but I have no interest in listening to that point :suicide:

He should be happy it’s only Lana. Like you could be buying hard drugs instead :oopna:

Someone on reddit made this amazing Lana vinyl collecting chart and I know a lot of us will find it incredibly useful:

s2zahdU.png

The original post if you want to compliment or thank the creator:

(they also have a chart for Taylor Swift if you collect her too)

2 hours ago, hydrangeas said:

God bless the Canadian store and it's incredibly reasonable shipping 🙏
I missed this from the UK store but shipping from Canada was only £5?! Phewww. I'm sure it will probably be restocked soon, as they've been pretty good lately with restocks, but just incase... It's too pretty, I couldn't risk missing it.

whaaat shipping for me from the Canada store is like $35!!!

9 minutes ago, pipe said:

do you guys think it'll restock?

Well, on the one hand.... literally everything has been restocked at some point. the white vinyl, nude vinyl, jacket, the spotify pic disc, lighter, uv and lfl represses, hoodie boxes, lilac shirt.... everything

But, this is also the first item to specifically say "limited edition". lots of things have been "exclusive" and even the spotify pic disc was just "spotify fans first" and "exclusive" and not limited... so who knows. I think they probably will restock it just because that's been the pattern

edit: actually i dont remember now if the cassettes were ever restocked... i think they were, but I'm not 100% certain

9 hours ago, taco truck said:

If he’s upset ur spending so much maybe he should buy it for u instead:makeup2:

I was upset it sold out on the uk site.. my husband said it’s ok.. it’s just something he can get me for a birthday gift now from a reseller and that it feels like more of a gift when it costs a few hundred?? I was like no wtf :bebe:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I was upset it sold out on the uk site.. my husband said it’s ok.. it’s just something he can get me for a birthday gift now from a reseller and that it feels like more of a gift when it costs a few hundred?? I was like no wtf :bebe:

LOL. However, you can get it from France or Netherlands maybe, and cancel if UK restocks? https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/products/candy-Necklace-7-picture-disc-single 

It was expensive watch it 

6 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Someone on reddit made this amazing Lana vinyl collecting chart and I know a lot of us will find it incredibly useful:

s2zahdU.png

The original post if you want to compliment or thank the creator:

(they also have a chart for Taylor Swift if you collect her too)

MY DREAM. This is the goal. ONE DAY I will own every variant in this pic 😻