Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, jealous girl said:

Am I the only one who doesn't think the cover images on her vinyl/CD/cassette variants actually look like Lana? Might be the colour grading but the only one where I feel like I really see that it's Lana is on the white variant

it's probably the color

url%5D

3 hours ago, jealous girl said:

Am I the only one who doesn't think the cover images on her vinyl/CD/cassette variants actually look like Lana? Might be the colour grading but the only one where I feel like I really see that it's Lana is on the white variant

I find them pretty authentic and real actually, all look like her to me. And it's her usual retro style. I think though that the cover of the white variant is the worst photo ever taken of her, lol. I still wonder why I bought it just to complete the collection. I justify myself by the thought that the vinyl color is great. 🙈

It was expensive watch it 

4 hours ago, jealous girl said:

I think they all look like Lana! The Amazon exclusive specifcially is a strange angle and the colourgrading makes it look a bit different, but it's still gorgeous. I'm sure everyone edits all the photos used on albums/in photoshoots/magazines slightly, but nothing too drastic.

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

9 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

the shipping date for candy necklace picture disc was october 9th right?

Mine says October 6th, that's from the Canadian store. I can't wait for it, although it'll take more time to reach me in the U.K. :excited:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

On 9/28/2023 at 12:46 PM, Olympia said:

What's this please? 

Interscope is making like a monthly subscription with limited editon vinyls and lana liked the post so I think shes gonna be on it. Most likely Born to Die or NFR since they doing the most popular ones 

4 hours ago, Funfettimix said:

Interscope is making like a monthly subscription with limited editon vinyls and lana liked the post so I think shes gonna be on it. Most likely Born to Die or NFR since they doing the most popular ones 

Omg. Thanks. So this means we have to do a subscription for various artists to get these rareties? (IF, that would be very funny for non US people especially, paying for shipping each month and getting 11 vinyls we don't need? 😢

https://interscope.com/pages/ivc-coming-soon-02

On 9/30/2023 at 9:36 PM, Olympia said:

Omg. Thanks. So this means we have to do a subscription for various artists to get these rareties? (IF, that would be very funny for non US people especially, paying for shipping each month and getting 11 vinyls we don't need? 😢

https://interscope.com/pages/ivc-coming-soon-02

You could probably subscribe for the month you want then unsubscribe after? (Not sure how it will work out yet tho lol) 

4 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

You could probably subscribe for the month you want then unsubscribe after? (Not sure how it will work out yet tho lol) 

If they allow this... I have seen such thing at vinyl me please for Dolly Parton, and it looked to me like this only worked with a full year subscription.

23 hours ago, Olympia said:

If they allow this... I have seen such thing at vinyl me please for Dolly Parton, and it looked to me like this only worked with a full year subscription.

Don’t give interscope any ideas omfg 😭😭 they are gonna clown my ass if they do this because I will still spend the $$$ to buy whatever tf pressing it is 

3 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Which store did you order from? I'm still confused why the Canadian store says Oct 6, but the US store says Oct 9 :um2:

I ordered from the Spanish store (7/28/23)

10 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

ur joe king :defeated:

u have to show us when you get it!! 

Sure:kiss2:

34 minutes ago, x VB said:

Umh did anyone order the 7" from Bravado? It's not on the store anymore, you can only see it from the order history but it doesn't show a release date... should I be worried?

it says october 9th in the email i received when purchasing but that's the only place i can see the release date 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

50 minutes ago, x VB said:

Umh did anyone order the 7" from Bravado? It's not on the store anymore, you can only see it from the order history but it doesn't show a release date... should I be worried?

Release date is still October 9th in their system. Now if they actually ship it in time, no idea.