Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 hours ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

I live in Canada and ordered a hoodie a lighter and the pill container thingy and i did priority shipment and I haven't gotten any news yet I did even email them a few days ago and nothing no reply ,😢

I'm having the same issue with her UK/International store, I pre-ordered the UV UO repress and an Ocean Blvd T-Shirt this summer and they were both released on Sep 29 and they still haven't shipped my order. They did reply to me a while ago and said it would be shipped in the next 1-2 days and yet I haven't heard anything more for 3 weeks since then. They didn't answer my follow-up email even though I got the "We've got your email!" email. I sent another Customer Service request through their website this weekend, I really hope they answer because I don't know wtf to do if they just keep my money and don't ship it. I also really need that tracking number because my local postal service is shit at informing me that I have a package to pick up :(

2 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

I wanna buy another A&W necklace but I noticed how every time I check, they push the shipping date back a few days. Like when would they ever ship it at this point

The shipping date they display is always 3 days from whatever day you are looking at it. It doesn't mean anything

18 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

I'm embarrassed lmao I thought it was still preorder

Don't be embarrassed! So many people are confused by the shipping date. It comes up all the time especially when people find the direct links to the old Blue Banisters vinyl that are still on the site and they think a reissue must be coming in a few days :teehee:

I don't even think some of the employees know, bc one time I ordered a Violet Bent Backwards vinyl and it didn't ship for weeks, so when I emailed the employee told me it was a "preorder" and the release date was just a few days away, and I was like, girl this came out two years ago

Edit: lmao they literally just restocked the Blue Banisters yellow vinyl right when I said there is no restock coming :lmao:. though to be fair it has always been on the store just without a direct link to it and always shown a shipping date in +3 days from when you look at it

Edited by rosemead ramada

2 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Don't be embarrassed! So many people are confused by the shipping date. It comes up all the time especially when people find the direct links to the old Blue Banisters vinyl that are still on the site and they think a reissue must be coming in a few days :teehee:

I don't even think some of the employees know, bc one time I ordered a Violet Bent Backwards vinyl and it didn't ship for weeks, so when I emailed the employee told me it was a "preorder" and the release date was just a few days away, and I was like, girl this came out two years ago

Edit: lmao they literally just restocked the Blue Banisters yellow vinyl right when I said there is no restock coming :lmao:. though to be fair it has always been on the store just without a direct link to it and always shown a shipping date in +3 days from when you look at it

omg they restocked it!?!?!!?! nice cos look what i just got:toofloppy:

IMG-5893.png

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

imagine... i just found out my interscope shipment never fucking arrived 'cause they never paid customs fees??? and they tried to make it seem like it was my fault :noparty:

2 hours ago, Bonita said:

imagine... i just found out my interscope shipment never fucking arrived 'cause they never paid customs fees??? and they tried to make it seem like it was my fault :noparty:

Sounds like you were shipping it to another country, then you’re the one who has to pay customs. Not sure how it works in every country but in my case I either get notified by customs once they have it or I pay it at the post office when I pick it up. If I don’t pay it within a month or so then it gets sent back to the seller.

15 hours ago, jealous girl said:

Sounds like you were shipping it to another country, then you’re the one who has to pay customs. Not sure how it works in every country but in my case I either get notified by customs once they have it or I pay it at the post office when I pick it up. If I don’t pay it within a month or so then it gets sent back to the seller.

i was never notified but... i took care of the whole thing :party:

33 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

It’s made of brass so that could be oxidation/corrosion which turns the metal green

truly cannot believe i paid 35$ for a pill holder that looks like shit 4 months after i received it. mind you, this thing doesn't see the light of day nor did it touch any thing that can corrode it. so not only do i have an ugly ass pill holder, but i also a lighter ( 35$ <3) that is peeling around the LDR engraving and flaking in other areas (still in it's box. like, it arrived like that) 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

On 10/30/2023 at 7:54 PM, jealous girl said:

I'm having the same issue with her UK/International store, I pre-ordered the UV UO repress and an Ocean Blvd T-Shirt this summer and they were both released on Sep 29 and they still haven't shipped my order. They did reply to me a while ago and said it would be shipped in the next 1-2 days and yet I haven't heard anything more for 3 weeks since then. They didn't answer my follow-up email even though I got the "We've got your email!" email. I sent another Customer Service request through their website this weekend, I really hope they answer because I don't know wtf to do if they just keep my money and don't ship it. I also really need that tracking number because my local postal service is shit at informing me that I have a package to pick up :(

They replied my emails just fine and I requested a cancellation since it hasn't shipped yet (thank god). But being the genius I am for some reason I thought that US Dollars would have came out to less Canadian dollars so I ended up thinking $160USD would have been like less in CAD$ so I bought it all happy to find out after a few days on my statements that was like over 250 Canadian dollars so I'm like wow should really cut down on the Valium 😂 

But even at that it's still worth the price for me just not the undetermined arrival time and option for express shipping when clearly it isn't express ( nonetheless you should have at least had like a little message on the site mentioning a backorder and possibly any delay one might expect )

tenor.gif

On 11/4/2023 at 10:43 PM, Party Favor said:

truly cannot believe i paid 35$ for a pill holder that looks like shit 4 months after i received it. mind you, this thing doesn't see the light of day nor did it touch any thing that can corrode it. so not only do i have an ugly ass pill holder, but i also a lighter ( 35$ <3) that is peeling around the LDR engraving and flaking in other areas (still in it's box. like, it arrived like that) 

Oh my God thank you for telling me I literally just like sent a cancel request cuz it's been taking too long and I paid $250 Canadian for those two items plus a hoodie now thank God I just fell on your post saying that the quality is compromised so I don't feel bad for my impatience thanks Universal Studios

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Oh my God thank you for telling me I literally just like sent a cancel request cuz it's been taking too long and I paid $250 Canadian for those two items plus a hoodie now thank God I just fell on your post saying that the quality is compromised so I don't feel bad for my impatience thanks Universal Studios

i can't even look at my lighter without feeling rage, so good on you for cancelling the order :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)