Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

How many are they printing? Damn

It's probably returns. I bought mine from a U.K. store restock (after my CA one didn't turn up) and it had visible flaws. So I suspect it's all the ones people are not happy with and have returned. I got a £3 refund or something since I really wanted it anyway :pft2:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

21 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

How many are in stock? I’m broke at the moment :crai:

21 minutes ago, yourboy said:

How many are they printing? Wow

21 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

It's probably returns. I bought mine from a U.K. store restock (after my CA one didn't turn up) and it had visible flaws. So I suspect it's all the ones people are not happy with and have returned. I got a £3 refund or something since I really wanted it anyway :pft2:

1800 are in stock, so far no other store has restocked them so it's possibly leftover inventory.

3 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

Restocking SYTH but they still haven't even shipped my order from earlier this month :crossed:

27 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Restocking SYTH but they still haven't even shipped my order from earlier this month :crossed:

That's pretty ridiculous honestly. I'm sorry, hopefully yours ships soon.

My candy necklace from Canada never showing up so I ordered from uk and that hasn’t shown up.. but yeah lets restock

also.. I emailed the Canadian store to cancel my order and be refunded and I’ve had no response lol.. anybody successfully cancelled from Canadian store?

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

7 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

My candy necklace from Canada never showing up so I ordered from uk and that hasn’t shown up.. but yeah lets restock

also.. I emailed the Canadian store to cancel my order and be refunded and I’ve had no response lol.. anybody successfully cancelled from Canadian store?

They do respond, but very slowly.. I have definitely seen faster snails than her official stores :eek2:

I don’t know what to do, I’ve never had issues with her store before. I ordered SYTH vinyl when it came out and it got shipped November 16th from the uk store to Poland, that’s nearly 3 weeks ago. To add to that the tracking doesn’t work, it says no package exists and I should wait for it to update. I emailed her store last week but still no reply, of course. I remember when my cassettes from the uk store came damaged I was able to chat with an employee and I got an answer within few seconds but im

guessing that’s not an option anymore and I can only reach them via mail?

i ordered a candy necklace (pearl necklace) and it says it was delivered but it wasn’t. i sent an email to her customer service but :eek2: is there anything else i can do in the meantime? i’m scared they might sell out before i get the chance to order again 

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

6 hours ago, wildsummer said:

i ordered a candy necklace (pearl necklace) and it says it was delivered but it wasn’t. i sent an email to her customer service but :eek2: is there anything else i can do in the meantime? i’m scared they might sell out before i get the chance to order again 

There's 3,229 in stock (for the repress that ships in February), they won't sell out

Edit: oh you mean the literal necklace. there's about 200 of each length in stock, so I don't think it will sell out soon at all

Edited by rosemead ramada
oops

13 hours ago, birds of paradise said:

I don’t know what to do, I’ve never had issues with her store before. I ordered SYTH vinyl when it came out and it got shipped November 16th from the uk store to Poland, that’s nearly 3 weeks ago. To add to that the tracking doesn’t work, it says no package exists and I should wait for it to update. I emailed her store last week but still no reply, of course. I remember when my cassettes from the uk store came damaged I was able to chat with an employee and I got an answer within few seconds but im

guessing that’s not an option anymore and I can only reach them via mail?

I ordered SYTH from the UK store too and I got a tracking number on Nov 15th but it seems like they never actually shipped it, or it got lost on the way to the shipper. I contacted support on Nov 24th, got a "Do you still need us?" automatic reply on Nov 29th which I immediately replied to saying Yes, I still need help and rephrasing my original email. Then I got an email 2 days ago saying they've refunded it since *I* couldn't locate the order. Bummed I didn't get it, but they did refund me.

Did you email them through UMUK's Customer Support portal? https://umusicstoresupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?tf_360044924674=lana_del_rey

I'm contemplating whether I should order it again or wait and see if by some miracle it shows up at my house :pft: