Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

7 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

I ordered SYTH from the UK store too and I got a tracking number on Nov 15th but it seems like they never actually shipped it, or it got lost on the way to the shipper. I contacted support on Nov 24th, got a "Do you still need us?" automatic reply on Nov 29th which I immediately replied to saying Yes, I still need help and rephrasing my original email. Then I got an email 2 days ago saying they've refunded it since *I* couldn't locate the order. Bummed I didn't get it, but they did refund me.

Did you email them through UMUK's Customer Support portal? https://umusicstoresupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?tf_360044924674=lana_del_rey

I'm contemplating whether I should order it again or wait and see if by some miracle it shows up at my house :pft:

Yes, I did! I emailed them on Friday so 4 work days, the automatic email says they respond within 5 days which is outrageous in itself and I know I’m gonna get the “do you still need help?” Email :crai:I wish at least the tracking worked but it says there’s no such package. Well, at least it’s still available on her store.

4 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

There's 3,229 in stock (for the repress that ships in February), they won't sell out

Edit: oh you mean the literal necklace. there's about 200 of each length in stock, so I don't think it will sell out soon at all

weirdly enough, it actually came a few hours after i wrote that lol. but thank you tho!!

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

Has anyone had any issues with hearing back from Lana's official store? I have finally caved and ordered the Racing Jacket on November 30th (it has been in stock since the 24th) but it has not been even despatched yet. I have emailed the UMUK customer service twice now and still no response. Are they pulling LDR Village????

16 minutes ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

Has anyone had any issues with hearing back from Lana's official store? I have finally caved and ordered the Racing Jacket on November 30th (it has been in stock since the 24th) but it has not been even despatched yet. I have emailed the UMUK customer service twice now and still no response. Are they pulling LDR Village????

they usually are sloooowwww. Wait a few days then send another mail. There is probably a lot going on considering it‘s christmas time and everyone is ordering shit as presents. 

1 hour ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

Her store are incredibly poor and need repeat emails, often threats to contact Lana’s management.  She needs to hire different people ASAP, this isn’t good enough for such a big artist. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Her store are incredibly poor and need repeat emails, often threats to contact Lana’s management.  She needs to hire different people ASAP, this isn’t good enough for such a big artist. 

I guess it's a general problem of universal, so it's the same for Taylor Swift and others. I guess they just don't care for better service as it's not necessary. They got the exclusives, and no one else, so fans will buy from them anyway. 

It was expensive watch it 

Its so sketchy bc I didn't order the Candy Necklace vinyl when it initially dropped but my friend did and he got it shortly after. When they restocked it, I ordered it immediately. Right after that the SYTH vinyl dropped and I ordered it literally the second it became available. I still haven't gotten the Candy Necklace Vinyl but I got the SYTH one like a week after I ordered it, and my friend who ordered the SYTH vinyl at the same time still hasn't received his.

I also got the Urban Outfitters Ultraviolence vinyl from a reseller on amazon and i think it might be a fake :lolno2: 

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

On 12/11/2023 at 6:11 PM, Brat said:

Its so sketchy bc I didn't order the Candy Necklace vinyl when it initially dropped but my friend did and he got it shortly after. When they restocked it, I ordered it immediately. Right after that the SYTH vinyl dropped and I ordered it literally the second it became available. I still haven't gotten the Candy Necklace Vinyl but I got the SYTH one like a week after I ordered it, and my friend who ordered the SYTH vinyl at the same time still hasn't received his.

I also got the Urban Outfitters Ultraviolence vinyl from a reseller on amazon and i think it might be a fake :lolno2: 

They (at least UK store) are super inconsistent with delivering their stuff. I've had an order delivered before the official release day, I've had to wait for weeks until my order was shipped and I've also had my order lost before it even got to their shipping courier :rip: And it doesn't even seem to matter if you were one of the first to order it or not!

On 12/11/2023 at 5:45 PM, Olympia said:

I guess it's a general problem of universal, so it's the same for Taylor Swift and others. I guess they just don't care for better service as it's not necessary. They got the exclusives, and no one else, so fans will buy from them anyway. 

Taylor seems better, It seems someone else is managing her store? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

On 12/13/2023 at 3:29 PM, ChaoticLipster said:

I had much worse experience with Taylor stuff than Lana stuff in the German Universal store actually. 

It was expensive watch it 

On 12/13/2023 at 2:29 PM, ChaoticLipster said:

ive never used taylors store but with taylor i feel like it’s a whole different ballgame because of how much they churn out and rely on it as a source of income

lanas is way underutilised imo but they still need to up their customer service game regardless 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

On 12/20/2023 at 5:15 PM, ultrabanisters said:

ive never used taylors store but with taylor i feel like it’s a whole different ballgame because of how much they churn out and rely on it as a source of income

lanas is way underutilised imo but they still need to up their customer service game regardless 

Ooh tay store is definitely NOT better than lana's :eek3: they are on a match of which is the slower/worse store

Looks like all of Lana's Target exclusives (and all of UMG artist) are removed from the Target website. Apparently UMG ended their years long contract with Target for Target exclusives. 

So if you see them in person now is the time to probably buy them before prices rise for resale.

Also this makes me wonder if they can repress BB red vinyl variant and sale them again like the UO represses of UV and L4L now that exclusive deal endeded.

Edit

Turns out it was all fine and all UMG artists target exclusives are back on the site as of today (Dec 27th).

18 hours ago, Alunadelrey said:

Also this makes me wonder if they can repress BB red vinyl variant and sale them again like the UO represses of UV and L4L now that exclusive deal ended.

I am not sure about that. BB red vinyl was available as indie exclusive as well, so BB red not being repressed yet has nothing to do with being Target "exclusive". BB red was not Target exclusive in the first place.

7 minutes ago, yourboy said:

I am not sure about that. BB red vinyl was available as indie exclusive as well, so BB red not being repressed yet has nothing to do with being Target "exclusive". BB red was not Target exclusive in the first place.

That's right, I forgot that BB red was a Indies exclusive for other countries and Target exclusive for US only. 

On 1/7/2024 at 6:58 AM, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Still no candy necklace 7” single from either Canadian or uk store.. will I ever receive it :crai:

Your power! Not only did you manifest the shipping of the Harpers mag, but I also just got a notification that my Candy Necklace 7" from Canada has FINALLY shipped :crying5:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

1 hour ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Your power! Not only did you manifest the shipping of the Harpers mag, but I also just got a notification that my Candy Necklace 7" from Canada has FINALLY shipped :crying5:

Indeed it did haha :oic2: maybe it’s time I started putting out manifestations for the ldrX announcement!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues