Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

15 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

Why is this one of the pictures 💀Screenshot-20230315-110226-Amazon-Shoppi

😂 Probably perfect to illustrate us fans needing the pill case instead of the pills, lol. I am thinking about getting the 10 USD one. I don't need the engraving, or, if I wanted one, could get a short lyric line engraved to it in a shop or so. Or "DYKTTIATUOB". Would look funny as engraving (and, if you had enough of it, there might be a tunnel under everything) 😂

It was expensive watch it 

18 minutes ago, Olympia said:

😂 Probably perfect to illustrate us fans needing the pill case instead of the pills, lol. I am thinking about getting the 10 USD one. I don't need the engraving, or, if I wanted one, could get a short lyric line engraved to it in a shop or so. Or "DYKTTIATUOB". Would look funny as engraving (and, if you had enough of it, there might be a tunnel under everything) 😂

This is the smart thing to do

Spoiler

I, however, am stupid and threw my money at it the minute it dropped 

:hype:

Scalpers have ruined my brain chemistry 😭😭😭😭

unnamed.gif

11 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

So I cleared my search history and the discount code worked ! LDR15OFF

05-CE0-B38-0-C93-4446-81-D1-0-E562647745

Kinda want to cancel my order and reorder with this discount, but I'm afraid to cancel and have them accidentally cancel my necklace and jacket like ... 

Spoiler

Especially after someone had posted that customer support cancelled the wrong order 👀

The stress of being a Lana Stan :judgingu3:

unnamed.gif

25 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

So I cleared my search history and the discount code worked ! LDR15OFF

awww thank you. That's how it works. I can hear the hoodie box calling my name now somehow.

11 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

Kinda want to cancel my order and reorder with this discount, but I'm afraid to cancel and have them accidentally cancel my necklace and jacket like ... 

Hide contents

Especially after someone had posted that customer support cancelled the wrong order 👀

For me it only took $3.75 off. I don’t think it’s worth it to cancel and then reorder with the chance that they might cancel the wrong order. It’s too much work for just a little bit of money. However if you haven’t ordered yet, I think it’s worth it to use because it still saves some money :heart:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Is it possible the code only works for US addresses? I cleared my data and then tried now with an email and postal address I never used before there, but always when I get to the shipping page, they take the discount away from my order again,

16 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Is it possible the code only works for US addresses? I cleared my data and then tried now with an email and postal address I never used before there, but always when I get to the shipping page, they take the discount away from my order again,

It’s possible, I ordered from the US :um3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

Do you know if the UK store would combine two orders and refund one shipping? Im scared to ask since they are so stupid to cancel the right order lmao

Those shops rarely do, so I usually place another order including all I want and then cancel the first order. Of course this works only if nothing you need is sold out already or the discount code is still working... I think the store which cancelled the wrong order was the US one? (at least I thought so)

48 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

soo just bought the hoodie but i litearlly bought the wrong color i wanted the black one and im scared to cancel incase they try cancelling the wrong order

no don't worry they'll ask for the number associated with the order so they can't cancel the wrong one, they're usually super nice 

10 minutes ago, reyner said:

no don't worry they'll ask for the number associated with the order so they can't cancel the wrong one, they're usually super nice 

Don't say that too loud, a few pages back a member shared her experience with them cancelling the wrong order in the end... 

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

The merch should have included a stainless steel candy necklace replica :true:

Probably coming with the next merch drop, which is surely coming LOL

4 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

Reveal hidden contents

Someone should experiment with ChatGPT and ask it to write a email asking to cancel their order but not the order with the necklace & jacket 😂

3 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Someone should experiment with ChatGPT and ask it to write a email asking to cancel their order but not the order with the necklace & jacket 😂

LOL. However, if this shop used ChatGPT themselves to work on orders, this probably would never have happened 😂 ChatGPT might have done better.