Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

We don't really know yet. The inventory for the new items doesn't seem to have an as-of-yet-determined quantity, they are just letting the sales continue to come in. We can see they've sold 4,305 pill cases and 872 whistles so far though. They did the inventory this way for the lighters and necklaces, too, and it went for about five days before they seemed to decide on a total that would decline to zero.

However, since the sales have slowed down, I wouldn't be surprised to see them fix the quantity at 5,000 pillcases and 1,000 whistles, so my best bet is there are a few hundred pill cases left and about 128 whistles.

4305 pill cases, thats crazy like the lana fans who bought it for the meds

original.gif

2 hours ago, trashmagik said:

Lana has to be dropping more new merch.. for both A&W and The Grants there was a drop. 

I feel confident that there will be another load of new merch when Tunnel comes next Fri. I need that pill case but I’m going to wait until Friday. 

release the titty boxset I BEG :defeated:

I have a feeling LDR Village will make their return with a huge drop on release day 

I hope it will be as good as their Ultraviolence throwback merch was....although not too good so I don't feel like spending all my money on it :smile:

2 hours ago, fishtails said:

I have a feeling LDR Village will make their return with a huge drop on release day 

I hope it will be as good as their Ultraviolence throwback merch was....although not too good so I don't feel like spending all my money on it :smile:

I hope not I really don’t feel like spending  my life savings on shipping just to not get the mail for a year anyway 

I received my order but it’s incorrect…they sent a small Ultraviolence shirt instead of a cap.  This is the 5th mistake or damaged item I’ve received.  Very embarrassing at this point. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, fishtails said:

I’ve spent WAY too much this era already I’ve bought every variant and every merch piece except for the shirts, got a black hoodie box set though. I’ve spent a lot on the last three release day merch drops from NFR-COCC-BB but this era I’m content and have enough I’ll probably pass on LDR village release day drop. Then again we’ll see what it is lmao but I wonder if it’ll be lighter this time since they’ve already dropped so much?? Who knows. I’ll get certain items but probably will lay low on clothings I think. Either way bring on  the album 😭😭😭

15 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I received my order but it’s incorrect…they sent a small Ultraviolence shirt instead of a cap.  This is the 5th mistake or damaged item I’ve received.  Very embarrassing at this point. 

they should just shut down their store at this point 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

The jacket is still on the UK store so I’m trying for that, does anybody know if there is a discount for the UK store I can use?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

10 hours ago, trashmagik said:

Lana has to be dropping more new merch.. for both A&W and The Grants there was a drop. 

I feel confident that there will be another load of new merch when Tunnel comes next Fri. I need that pill case but I’m going to wait until Friday. 

release the titty boxset I BEG :defeated:

I wish I could’ve waited 😭. I was too scared it would sell out… the amount of $$$ in shipping I’m paying in this era 😭😭😭😭😭😭

5 hours ago, Distantly said:

I’ve spent WAY too much this era already I’ve bought every variant and every merch piece except for the shirts, got a black hoodie box set though. I’ve spent a lot on the last three release day merch drops from NFR-COCC-BB but this era I’m content and have enough I’ll probably pass on LDR village release day drop. Then again we’ll see what it is lmao but I wonder if it’ll be lighter this time since they’ve already dropped so much?? Who knows. I’ll get certain items but probably will lay low on clothings I think. Either way bring on  the album 😭😭😭

Only way she is gonna catch me on LDR village is if she releases a blanket again…

2 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I wish I could’ve waited 😭. I was too scared it would sell out… the amount of $$$ in shipping I’m paying in this era 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Only way she is gonna catch me on LDR village is if she releases a blanket again…

I actually feel okay that I never bought any of the blankets cause I don’t know what I’m missing and that’s okay Lmao they were pricey!

2 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Did you get the last one? Just asking, as it's still available in LDR village. I actually have no idea what these are meant for. To lie over a bed, to put on a wall...? https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/products/chemtrails-blanket?_pos=1&_sid=b3f1a7acb&_ss=r 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Did you get the last one? Just asking, as it's still available in LDR village. I actually have no idea what these are meant for. To lie over a bed, to put on a wall...? https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/products/chemtrails-blanket?_pos=1&_sid=b3f1a7acb&_ss=r 

I wanted the VBBOTG one but I wanted to wait until she dropped something else on the village that I wanted cause the shipping to AUS is INSANE… she doesn’t sell it anymore now though 😭😭😭 if she drops a blanket for this new era I hope it’s on the same level of dope as the VBBOTG one was. 

I think people used them for all sorts of things (like tapestries, regular blankets etc.) but I wanted one  to drape over my sofa as decor. 

7 minutes ago, emliqua said:

So I’m manifesting tomorrow we get another merch drop with signed copies. Just throwing it out into the universe hoping something comes back :heart:

manifest this hard i havent preordered a cd copy yet :crying5:

10 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

I had a dream that I had $40 in my bank account because of merch :lange: :bebe:

gurl i have less than that on any given day :hooker:

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

manifest this hard i havent preordered a cd copy yet :crying5:

gurl i have less than that on any given day :hooker:

Signed standard vinyl or lithograph (better be the titty pic) and the titty boxset need to drop ASAP 

5 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I wanted the VBBOTG one but I wanted to wait until she dropped something else on the village that I wanted cause the shipping to AUS is INSANE… she doesn’t sell it anymore now though 😭😭😭 if she drops a blanket for this new era I hope it’s on the same level of dope as the VBBOTG one was. 

I think people used them for all sorts of things (like tapestries, regular blankets etc.) but I wanted one  to drape over my sofa as decor. 

I see, thanks. That's always the problem, you never know before if you can wait or not... I miss those times when we had weeks to decide about getting a vinyl or not, and it would still be there for preorder, even if they were limited to a few 1000.

It was expensive watch it