Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Omg, take a look at the LDR store!!! The yellow "sold out" boxes are back on some of the items, while the other sold out things have the same format as always.

The last two times this happened we got new merch the next day. This only ever happens when they appear to be messing with the site behind the scenes.

DOES THIS MEAN NEW MERCH TOMORROW?!?!?! WILL IT BE THE ROSARY NECKLACE??!??!

43 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Omg, take a look at the LDR store!!! The yellow "sold out" boxes are back on some of the items, while the other sold out things have the same format as always.

The last two times this happened we got new merch the next day. This only ever happens when they appear to be messing with the site behind the scenes.

@hotshot2am :wowcry:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

Can you make a screenshot? I don't know what you mean with yellow "sold out" boxes. I'm almost certain there is no merch tomorrow, they didn't add anything yet to their inventory.

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Can you make a screenshot? I don't know what you mean with yellow "sold out" boxes. I'm almost certain there is no merch tomorrow, they didn't add anything yet to their inventory.

image.png?width=1728&height=730

3 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

Weird, they don't show up in my browser :um2:

Also to clarify, I'm checking for Ocean Blvd merch specifically, if they are adding something for a completely new project then I won't be able to see it so there's a chance that they will release something tomorrow :agree:

8 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

thanks @lindsahye beat me to it

4 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

I'm talking about the yellow Sold Out here. Usually it just says sold out in plain text under the price on all sold out items.

I've only seen this format change twice. The first time this happened, the alt cds and cassettes went up for sale the next day.

The second time this happened, the candy necklace appeared for sale the next day.

When the new merch was added, the yellow boxes went back to the normal format. It must have something to do with them making updates to the site, so the question is, since the only two times this happened in the past new merch appeared the next day... will we be getting something new tomorrow? :shh:

i'll be checking the site 25x an hour tomorrow ahahaha

5 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

thanks @lindsahye beat me to it

I'm talking about the yellow Sold Out here. Usually it just says sold out in plain text under the price on all sold out items.

I've only seen this format change twice. The first time this happened, the alt cds and cassettes went up for sale the next day.

The second time this happened, the candy necklace appeared for sale the next day.

When the new merch was added, the yellow boxes went back to the normal format. It must have something to do with them making updates to the site, so the question is, since the only two times this happened in the past new merch appeared the next day... will we be getting something new tomorrow? :shh:

i'll be checking the site 25x an hour tomorrow ahahaha

i know the last time they dropped merch i dont remember it changing but when candy necklace did it was like black and yellow it was weird

4 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

i know the last time they dropped merch i dont remember it changing but when candy necklace did it was like black and yellow it was weird

it definitely changed like that the day before the alt cover cds and cassettes. that was the first time I noticed it, and when it happened again with the candy necklace, it seemed to be a pattern

however the site never changed like that when they added the whistle and pill case, so who knows what they're doing

And now it looks like they're gone already

1 hour ago, Del Norte County said:

my lighter came in with a bunch of huge scratches on the metal IMG_7687.jpg

Omg that is completely unacceptable.... the scuff marks are pretty much inevitable on this but not that scratch!! They better send you a replacement. I would be SO mad

1 hour ago, Del Norte County said:

my lighter came in with a bunch of huge scratches on the metal IMG_7687.jpg

Raise hell, I had to to get a proper refund & replacement for my damaged CDs! Don’t settle for a “partial refund”, either get a replacement or full refund. Universal needs to completely restaff both the US AND UK stores, they package carelessly and wait weeks to respond to complaints. We pay way too much money for the service we get

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

The Candy necklace was sold out a few minutes ago, but now its restocked...also it seems like they removed the sold out t-shirt box sets and black hoodie box set

This means they're updating the site...perhaps something new is coming :oopna: