Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, lindsahye said:

my rearview shirt that i ordered before it was supposed to go up shipped today 

Did you get this notification that the shipping label has been created? Because they usually do this weeks before actually sending it 🙈

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I got my pink T shirt today. It’s very small. I got a medium and it fits much more like a small. Very cute though and good quality. Guess I need to drop a few lbs. :rollin:

I got a medium in the t-shirt box set and I thought it fit more like a small too lol I probably would have sized up to a large or xl if I had known they would run small :um2:

On 4/20/2023 at 8:07 AM, Olympia said:

Of course I don't know, but I have such a feeling this is one of these records which do not sell out fast but will be worth a lot in the future. Maybe you should order just to be sure - it's released months later, if a deluxe gets announced you can still cancel it. 

Sorry to hear it didn't work. I also miss about 3 vinyls to complete my collection, but I probably never will because I am not gonna pay these prices. Especially not for the heart shaped vinyl, as I wouldn't listen to it anyway but want it for framing only because I love how it looks. So I now got a cheap transparent red 12", will cut it to the same shape, stick a more beautiful photo in the middle and frame this one. 😅 I am only waiting for someone telling me the size. (Besides, it's risky to pay a lot for it, as there seem to be various replicas of it. When I checked collection photos to find out the size in comparison to other vinyls, the size (outer line) varied from anything between 10" and 12". No idea which one is real... However, some people surely haven't got the original there.) 

The prices seem to have sky rocketed lately?? I remember last year I was outbid on eBay by literally a second for UO honeymoon. I would’ve had it for £230. Now I look and discogs cheapest listing was £700!!!

im missing most of her early era which is frustrating as they’re all £500+ and I definitely can’t afford it right now.. and the prices just increase year on year :sadcore2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The prices seem to have sky rocketed lately?? I remember last year I was outbid on eBay by literally a second for UO honeymoon. I would’ve had it for £230. Now I look and discogs cheapest listing was £700!!!

im missing most of her early era which is frustrating as they’re all £500+ and I definitely can’t afford it right now.. and the prices just increase year on year :sadcore2:

The prices kept on getting up and up for her items (especially since early 2021 I think, because I became a fan in 2020 and was able to buy most of her records for reasonable prices still, before prices went up like crazy), but I had the feeling recently they were going down a bit again. But currently it's really hard to tell because of all these new scammers on discogs. They ruin the overview by their offers of 70-150 USD/EUR. 

I remember in 2020 I could have gotten the heart shaped vinyl many times for 80-150 Euro plus shipping, but I found it too expensive. Lol. However, 80 would still be the maximum I'd pay for it. After all, it's a beautiful piece of plastic, nothing more. 

44 minutes ago, Olympia said:

The prices kept on getting up and up for her items (especially since early 2021 I think, because I became a fan in 2020 and was able to buy most of her records for reasonable prices still, before prices went up like crazy), but I had the feeling recently they were going down a bit again. But currently it's really hard to tell because of all these new scammers on discogs. They ruin the overview by their offers of 70-150 USD/EUR. 

I remember in 2020 I could have gotten the heart shaped vinyl many times for 80-150 Euro plus shipping, but I found it too expensive. Lol. However, 80 would still be the maximum I'd pay for it. After all, it's a beautiful piece of plastic, nothing more. 

I’ve been a fan since 2012.. but I never decided to collect until after blue banisters lol!! I used to just buy the CDs to listen to in my car, and none of them from the early days I still have any more as they were battered from how much use they got!

I never collected vinyl as I didn’t have a record player (still don’t lol) and wasn’t sure if I could justify it.. but something come over me in late 2021 that made me feel like I wanted them all lol :icant: so I have 6 records still to pick up from early eras.. but at £500 a pop I can only buy myself for a special occasion or the guilt sets in.. would hate to think how much I’ve spent on records through resale costs!

S0F1O.gif

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’ve been a fan since 2012.. but I never decided to collect until after blue banisters lol!! I used to just buy the CDs to listen to in my car, and none of them from the early days I still have any more as they were battered from how much use they got!

I never collected vinyl as I didn’t have a record player (still don’t lol) and wasn’t sure if I could justify it.. but something come over me in late 2021 that made me feel like I wanted them all lol :icant: so I have 6 records still to pick up from early eras.. but at £500 a pop I can only buy myself for a special occasion or the guilt sets in.. would hate to think how much I’ve spent on records through resale costs!

Wouldn't buy it either for that price. I think it's worth waiting. When inflation goes down again, her records might cost less, too. It might be worth to have a look for collections however. Some people sell theirs and are too lazy to sell them one by one. 2 years ago I bought another fans collection for 1000 euros. Some of the records in it I already had, so I sold the doubles in single auctions for together 800 euro. So I got the blue B2D, rsd picture disc of B2D, national anthem picture disc and many equally rare records (8 rare records in total) for 200 Euro in the end 🙈

35 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Wouldn't buy it either for that price. I think it's worth waiting. When inflation goes down again, her records might cost less, too. It might be worth to have a look for collections however. Some people sell theirs and are too lazy to sell them one by one. 2 years ago I bought another fans collection for 1000 euros. Some of the records in it I already had, so I sold the doubles in single auctions for together 800 euro. So I got the blue B2D, rsd picture disc of B2D, national anthem picture disc and many equally rare records (8 rare records in total) for 200 Euro in the end 🙈

Oh wow that would be epic! I would never be so lucky haha!!

S0F1O.gif

18 hours ago, fishtails said:

omg the air fresheners look so cute! What do they smell like?

They are!! They're described as cherry scented, but honestly they kinda just smell like.... a generic car freshener? Like I don't think I would recognize them as cherry scented if I didn't know. I don't mind though because I bought them for their looks anyway.

12 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I've noticed this too... everything is selling all of a sudden for so much more than even just a few months ago. I wonder if it's because her new album recently came out and that's caused a renewed interest in her past discography among collectors and fans. Hopefully the new higher prices aren't permanent, they were already crazy to begin with. Just a few months ago you could get the LFL coke vinyl for around $200, now they're all like $250+. Same increase with everything else.  Even things like the red BTD, the Violet variants, and even the blue RSD COCC exclusive has noticeably increased in list price recently. I feel like it was around $50 a few months ago, now on ebay they're all like $65-$75!

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

They are!! They're described as cherry scented, but honestly they kinda just smell like.... a generic car freshener? Like I don't think I would recognize them as cherry scented if I didn't know. I don't mind though because I bought them for their looks anyway.

I've noticed this too... everything is selling all of a sudden for so much more than even just a few months ago. I wonder if it's because her new album recently came out and that's caused a renewed interest in her past discography among collectors and fans. Hopefully the new higher prices aren't permanent, they were already crazy to begin with. Just a few months ago you could get the LFL coke vinyl for around $200, now they're all like $250+. Same increase with everything else.  Even things like the red BTD, the Violet variants, and even the blue RSD COCC exclusive has noticeably increased in list price recently. I feel like it was around $50 a few months ago, now on ebay they're all like $65-$75!

Totally true! If I remember correctly my husband paid £100 for the pink nfr around 18 month ago but recent listings have been upward of £200! My mam even got me the blue nfr for Christmas gone and not sure how much she paid, I would assume the £100 region and again they’re being listed £200+ as well! It can surely only be due to the new album release, I will need to sit by and hope they drop again!

S0F1O.gif

19 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Interesting :oic3: I guess they probably smell the same as the other air fresheners they've sold too lol I know some of them they said were vanilla or cinnamon scented, but they do kinda all smell the same to me

5 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Interesting :oic3: I guess they probably smell the same as the other air fresheners they've sold too lol I know some of them they said were vanilla or cinnamon scented, but they do kinda all smell the same to me

The ones I bought from LDR village last year totally differ from each other to me. Got the Lana speaks one, the mic one, the one with her looking like a star sign in the sky over a born to die scene and the wild at heart one. I opened them one by one every few months and used them in my wardrobe. Only the white born to die one is still sealed. I hope they bring them online again, I adored the mic design smell. 

Another day, no rolling stone magazine. So shocked. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”