Elle

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Album (Neil Krug) - July 23rd, 2022

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

anyone else see this?

pixSvy2.jpg

This was already covered. It says “Rust Dress”. The expiry date is because it’s a container for film. Above the expiry date I believe is ISO 3000 or something similar. This is a reference to a photo shoot she did with Neil where she wore a rust colored dress. Another user posted photos and I’m sorry I forgot who it was so I can’t tag!

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

2 minutes ago, fine china said:

This was already covered. It says “Rust Dress”. The expiry date is because it’s a container for film. Above the expiry date I believe is ISO 3000 or something similar. This is a reference to a photo shoot she did with Neil where she wore a rust colored dress. Another user posted photos and I’m sorry I forgot who it was so I can’t tag!

FB_YIlvUYAA5snV?format=jpg&name=large

this one

4 minutes ago, fine china said:

oh? :oop:

I sense a little genuine decadence in the graphics and photos. Am I the only one? It's not because her breasts are shown.

In the photo that has the track listing, she looks frumpy, like she's coming home slightly toasted from a dance of some kind at 3:00 a.m., certainly not a contemporary dance, judging by what she's wearing. Is the bottom of the dress organdy or crinoline? It looks like crinoline, which rises when the wearer sits. Whatever she's wearing on her arms looks cheap and the material looks coarse, at least in this copy of the photo.  

I wonder if they were trying to project anything specific, or just going for broke to see what would result. 

I thought the official BB cover fit the persona of the music. Will this one?