PatentLeatherDoOver

Personality Test: Lana Del Rey Song Combination

Archetype: The Collector of Memories

Key Songs: 1. Terrence Loves You 2. White Dress 3. Dark Paradise 4. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd 5. Old Money Your inner self is that of a thick scrapbook: a wealth of past experiences and immersive supercuts of events that have shaped you into the individual you are today. You might have an almost cinematic perception of your past—perhaps you view it with rose-colored glasses, or maybe you see it as something overbearingly dark you have overcome. In some ways, this embodies a core aspect of Lana’s music: nostalgia. Your knack for retelling old memories in a comedic way and your talent for remembering obscure details others might forget is admirable.

how in the actual FUCK was this so accurate?!! 

Woah i went THROUGH some shit trying to think of which lana album was my inner self and outer self. I chose Blue Bannisters for inner and Honeymoon for outer. That took some thinking :lanahairflip3:

I got The Collector of Memories

Key Songs: 1. Terrence Loves You 2. White Dress 3. Dark Paradise 4. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd 5. Old Money Your inner self is that of a thick scrapbook: a wealth of past experiences and immersive supercuts of events that have shaped you into the individual you are today. You might have an almost cinematic perception of your past—perhaps you view it with rose-colored glasses, or maybe you see it as something overbearingly dark you have overcome. In some ways, this embodies a core aspect of Lana’s music: nostalgia. Your knack for retelling old memories in a comedic way and your talent for remembering obscure details others might forget is admirable. Song Suggestions: White Ferrari by Frank Ocean, I’ll Be Seeing You by Billie Holiday, Still Feel It All by MARO

I’m so glad even one person enjoyed the quiz :)

If anyone has ideas for another quiz (or would like to see the ones below), please let me know! 

Here are some ideas I have floating around:

Which 2 tracks from Lana Del Rey’s Honeymoon are you?

Which Lana Del Rey songs tell the story of your life?

Which 2 songs from Lana Del Rey’s Honeymoon and Ultraviolence are you?

Which song covered by Lana Del Rey are you?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Urxu926.png

of the song suggestions, i've only heard l$d which i loveee. also, thinking abt the lyrics "will I finally know when it’s finally done? this whole life’s a hallucination?" RUINED me 💖 @PatentLeatherDoOver u are so smart and sweet and special, did u know?

mUENGN9.png

i got the essense of experience one omg its so accurate and the last question about being seen as entertainment instead of a person really hit me 

13 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m so glad even one person enjoyed the quiz :)

If anyone has ideas for another quiz (or would like to see the ones below), please let me know! 

Here are some ideas I have floating around:

Which 2 tracks from Lana Del Rey’s Honeymoon are you?

Which Lana Del Rey songs tell the story of your life?

Which 2 songs from Lana Del Rey’s Honeymoon and Ultraviolence are you?

Which song covered by Lana Del Rey are you?

the first 3 are genius 

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

Archetype: The Watcher of Worlds

Key Songs: 1. Chemtrails Over The Country Club 2. Change 3. The greatest 4. Love 5. Text Book You might be interested to know this is the most rare result possible, but this list of assigned songs is unique for other reasons. Your perspective is one that is oriented on a larger scale, both consciously and unconsciously observing the world around you as it changes. Because of this, you might feel drawn to caring for people in a more “big picture” fashion, bringing you closer to social issues such as mental health, poverty, discrimination, and so on. You’re someone with the potential to change the world, and regardless of how this manifests, you will undoubtably impact the lives of others for the better. Song Suggestions: Chinese Satellite by Phoebe Bridgers, Future by Paramore

Archetype: The Well of Thought

Key Songs: 1. Get Free 2. Wildflower Wildfire 3. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it 4. 13 Beaches 5. Swan Song

get free is my anthem and i've resonated with all of these songs, i'm loving the accuracy :rollin:

c8ac4cfed8d3f248e77fb915f16d11bceaec719a

i can't help but feel somewhat like my body marred my soul

handmade beauty sealed up by two man-made walls

Archetype: The Essence of Experience

Key Songs: 1. Off To The Races 2. West Coast 3. Venice Bitch 4. Freak 5. Nectar Of The Gods Your existence in this world is a special one. You might have a strong affinity for and awareness of the sensory environment surrounding you: the wind tugging at your hair, the baking heat of the sun, the soft resistance of your body moving through water. You might have difficulty relating to those who deliberately complicate their lives rather than enjoying the time one is given. You brighten rooms with your openness and ability to elevate even the most mundane situations, and your interconnectedness with the world around you is an area of strength. Song Suggestions: Just That Time of the Night by ISLAND, L$D by A$AP Rocky, June 29th by Kevin Abstract

i love this!!!!! am i unique… did anyone else get this one :oopna:

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

Archetype: The Collector of Memories
Key Songs: 1. Terrence Loves You 2. White Dress 3. Dark Paradise 4. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd 5. Old Money Your inner self is that of a thick scrapbook: a wealth of past experiences and immersive supercuts of events that have shaped you into the individual you are today. You might have an almost cinematic perception of your past—perhaps you view it with rose-colored glasses, or maybe you see it as something overbearingly dark you have overcome. In some ways, this embodies a core aspect of Lana’s music: nostalgia. Your knack for retelling old memories in a comedic way and your talent for remembering obscure details others might forget is admirable. Song Suggestions: White Ferrari by Frank Ocean, I’ll Be Seeing You by Billie Holiday, Still Feel It All by MARO

(True, true, true!! And btw Terrence is one of my most played tracks of all time so that's CERTAINLY a key song for me. :true: I also love I'll Be Seeing You.:flutter:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

This was really fun! The song picks for “The Nonconformist” are ace.

Spoiler

Archetype: The Nonconformist

Key Songs: 1. Dark But Just A Game 2. Gods & Monsters 3. Black Bathing Suit 4. Money Power Glory 5. High By The Beach In a life bound by rigid expectations, you have maintained your own values and beliefs—sometimes requiring setting firm boundaries with others. You are remarkably true to yourself, and you aren’t afraid to swim against the current. Whereas others may seek to slowly improve broken systems, beliefs, or rules, you might find yourself wishing they could be replaced by something new entirely. You believe in personal integrity outside of the wishes of others, and you have a strong sense of assuredness in your beliefs despite how others might have ridiculed you for them. Song Suggestions: Approximate Sunlight by Bright Eyes, Blue by Joni Mitchell

I relate to a lot of this, actually! Particularly the part about wishing to fully replace broken belief systems. And I really appreciated the multiple The People’s Key references, that’s one of my favorite records 🖤

21 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Urxu926.png

of the song suggestions, i've only heard l$d which i loveee. also, thinking abt the lyrics "will I finally know when it’s finally done? this whole life’s a hallucination?" RUINED me 💖 @PatentLeatherDoOver u are so smart and sweet and special, did u know?

I’m so, so glad you liked it—it really means a lot! :)

After I made the quiz, I had a couple guesses for who would get what, and I had a feeling you’d get that one! The only others I’ve gotten right out of the few guesses are @the ocean and @lanadelrey  Icons!:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath