fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoonmas outtake poll (CHANGE OF PLANS) <3

CALIFORNIA!!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

:typewriter: It’s so wild how the Lipsters spent months pining after one song just to learn about another song (that they have heard less of and know less about) and turn their backs on the first song. Don’t let things come along and detract you from your goals, Lipsters. Take from that what you will…YiXa.gif

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

:typewriter: It’s so wild how the Lipsters spent months pining after one song just to learn about another song (that they have heard less of and know less about) and turn their backs on the first song. Don’t let things come along and detract you from your goals, Lipsters. Take from that what you will…YiXa.gif

the way this whole thing started bc i wanted to see if lana fans would value the novelty of a shiny new unheard song they have no info about over a song they've wanted for months LOL

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

the way this whole thing started bc i wanted to see if lana fans would value the novelty of a shiny new unheard song they have no info about over a song they've wanted for months LOL

some of y'all look ridiculous because crazy for you is clearly the more logical option but people always go for the shiny option even if it has less value

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif