fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoonmas outtake poll (CHANGE OF PLANS) <3

53 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Y’all she talked about doing an “addition” aka a re-release in her Complex cover story after UV:

like I’ve actually started thinking conceptually that I have this addition, an addition to this record that could come really easily. That hasn't happened in a long time. Not since I wrote that Paradise addition to Born to Die, which I really loved.”

https://www.complex.com/covers/lana-del-rey-interview-against-the-grain-2014-cover-story/

We wanted this not cocc

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

exactly.. kind of shitty for EU fans cause it was between like 5am-9am too... Im not waking up before 9 on a Saturday let alone a Saturday which is Christmas Eve:derpna3:

it would be nice if the earth really was flat, then we wouldnt have to deal with complications with different time zones and bs

girl wtf it’s 3 am and i just woke up from a nightmare only to find the poll being over already and cfy winning :judgingu3:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 hours ago, wendywilliams said:

It's another "game" so California is possibly doomed depending on what it's put against. (ie Dark City I fear)

i think they meant that they 'leak california and go radio silence' to think about a poll got the next christams game

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

5 hours ago, Kurt said:

Y’all she talked about doing an “addition” aka a re-release in her Complex cover story after UV:

like I’ve actually started thinking conceptually that I have this addition, an addition to this record that could come really easily. That hasn't happened in a long time. Not since I wrote that Paradise addition to Born to Die, which I really loved.”

https://www.complex.com/covers/lana-del-rey-interview-against-the-grain-2014-cover-story/

Yes!!! This is the interview I meant. I'm not sure if it was this or another one where she also said that the working title was "Music to Watch Boys to".

9 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

@burthday kake @Actor @Glitter Boy @Dreamboy @VioletBunny @mrborntolose @keps2013 @wendywilliams @Fingertips i saw y’all in the first thread, WAKE UP NOW AND VOTE CALIFORNIA!! EVERY VOTE COUNTS PUT UR MONEY WHERE UR MOUTH IS

I let you down :cryney2:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

6 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

we should do a hunger games for unreleased songs and the winner gets leaked

when life is beautiful laptop demo wins :flop:

Spoiler

side note : if crazy for you hadnt leaked, ittj laptop demo mightve been my favorite leak of the year

"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"