fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoonmas outtake poll (CHANGE OF PLANS) <3

All I'm going to say is, I would love to hear Crazy for You. Its melody's been stuck in my head ever since the first snippet dropped. However, I'm happy with whatever we get tonight. 

Happy holidays, and thank you a lot @fl0r1dakil0s :kiss:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

the way this whole thing started bc i wanted to see if lana fans would value the novelty of a shiny new unheard song they have no info about over a song they've wanted for months LOL

Omg :eyeroll3: What can I say? We got tested and *I* passed, yes…

okay i know i’m being silly but i am fine with either, i’m just a bit more excited for California because it actually sounds different + is less likely to leak for a while if not today, but CFY is beautiful as well :ma: i’m just scared we’re not gonna get Cali until next christmas if it doesn’t leak tn, meanwhile CFY is almost 100% going to pop up sooner than that even if it loses this vote. plus California is like a minute longer than the Crazy for You demo

Just now, lilac heaven said:

okay i know i’m being silly but i am fine with either, i’m just a bit more excited for California because it actually sounds different + is less likely to leak for a while if not today, but CFY is beautiful as well :ma: i’m just scared we’re not gonna get Cali until next christmas if it doesn’t leak tn, meanwhile CFY is almost 100% going to pop up sooner than that even if it loses this vote

I'm scared that next Christmas if Cali does not win it will go against a witchy LFL song and lose 

Spoiler

I would be voting for witchy LFL

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

it's a half hour past midnight, get to leaking :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I'll always be loyal to CFY. I've been there since day one I'm not a two headed snake :thirst:

And even if it loses I'll still be a CFY stan. I'll write it and record it myself :hype:

I'm already warming up my vocals :creepna2:

Ok record it for us and no need for CFY leak

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Omg wait, will this new leak be added to the Lipsters Awards??

Yes

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~