fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoonmas outtake poll (CHANGE OF PLANS) <3

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

P.S. if ppl try to vote multiple times with a vpn and i find out i will be choosing which song leaks and i WILL pick the song thats worse bc im petty like that x

i forgot i had my vpn switched on, but i only voted once :oopna2:

which one is sadder in your opinion (if you don’t mind sharing) @fl0r1dakil0s

edit: just saw your last reply, ignore me! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i love both of the songs (that's why i chose them for the poll), neither of them sound like unfinished demos, i don't want to spoil the song bc it seems like it's gonna win but the bridge of california is gorgeous (even tho i don't understand every word of what she's saying) - the bridge has pretty electric guitar, lush strings, and beautiful vocals that are similar to the chorus of terrence loves you, ok no more info from me there's just 2 hours left x

VOTE CALIFORNIA 2022 #CALIFORNIAPILLED

i love both of the songs (that's why i chose them for the poll), neither of them sound like unfinished demos, i don't want to spoil the song bc it seems like it's gonna win but the bridge of california is gorgeous (even tho i don't understand every word of what she's saying) - the bridge has pretty electric guitar, lush strings, and beautiful vocals that are similar to the chorus of terrence loves you, ok no more info from me there's just 2 hours left x

OKAY JUST LEAK CALIFORNIA ALREADY! :trisha:

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP WE NEED CRAZY FOR YOU

8V7Yvel.png

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

you guys.. PLEASEEEEE brandy-stan-twitter.gif

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

the bridge has pretty electric guitar, lush strings, and beautiful vocals that are similar to the chorus of terrence loves you, ok no more info from me there's just 2 hours left x

:air2:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Just now, lilac heaven said:

okay ignorance is bliss because i really was like 60/40 in my preference for which one wins but after that California description i need that song so bad now. i’ve never heard of Crazy for You :defeated:

exactly boo come to the good side, it’s okay :hooker:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

neither of them are objectively sad in my opinion, if i had to answer id say crazy for you bc it's about a person? but neither stand out as sad songs to me

thank you!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath