fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoonmas outtake poll (CHANGE OF PLANS) <3

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

bc who doesn't like a little holiday fun - every family fights at christmas gatherings it just makes it that much funner 🎄

You kinda ate with this. Every family fight always has it's resolution both leaking of course!

8V7Yvel.png

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

bc who doesn't like a little holiday fun - every family fights at christmas gatherings it just makes it that much funner 🎄

when you’re actually creating this whole mess just so all of us can have some holiday fun but then you’re actually going to leak both regardless :ma: and will go down in LB history for it

3 minutes ago, wendywilliams said:

IMG-3506.png

LMAO, Things that only happen at Lanaboards on Christmas Eve, I can imagine the guy's face reading that lol.

:thumb3:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

when you’re actually creating this whole mess just so all of us can have some holiday fun but then you’re actually going to leak both :ma: and will go down in LB history for it

all for a 2022 Lipster award smh

Last.FM | Discogs | Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

Just now, the ocean said:

what if miss kilos is telling the truth about only leaking one… but has made a deal with another person and they leak the other :ma:

leaking both unlocks DYKTWKHDAMKDAKDHKAJEVAKHD's tracklist :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, the ocean said:

what if miss kilos is telling the truth about only leaking one… but has made a deal with another person and they leak the other :ma:

+ the long list of Lizzy Grant era outtakes that we only know the titles of :crying5:

fUsMzFd.jpeg

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

crazy for u winning by 10,, californians have a lot of catching up to do if they want to see a victory 

is there a way to get my vote for CFY disqualified? :hooker:

fUsMzFd.jpeg

Funny story since we've acknowledged the strawpoll. My great aunt is staying over for the holidays and she was curious about my vinyl collection so I played her Blue Velvet and Ride and she absolutely loved her. She started downloading BTD and paradise onto her phone. She even voted on the stroll poll. The way she's about to have a spiritual enlightenment... she has no idea. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

5 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

This is really sadistic honestly. If you genuinely think it’s funny to keep everyone starving and then watch them engage in a bloodbath to make yourself feel powerful then I would rather have none of these song leaked by you. 

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

is there a way to get my vote for CFY disqualified? :hooker:

I hear grindr is popular :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm