fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoonmas outtake poll (CHANGE OF PLANS) <3

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

It's not that serious :toofunny:

That user flies into an unhinged, drunken, belligerent rage anytime anyone on this forum says a positive remark in the pre-release threads. Not surprised!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok but if we do get California, can we pls re name it or something. I don’t want two songs with the same name 

id probably just be California (Honeymoon Version) or California (2015/2014/whichever year it is Version)

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

both will leak eventually (by next christmas for sure).... i wouldn't rly tease another song if i wasn't planning on eventually sharing it

I suddenly can't read

Just now, Fingertips said:

That user flies into an unhinged, drunken, belligerent rage anytime anyone on this forum says a positive remark in the pre-release threads. Not surprised!

Not "drunken" & "belligerent" I LOVE that adjective :lmao:, at least they give us entertainment and thread engagement 

2 minutes ago, For K said:

I got a $75 visa gift card as my bonus this year. Any sellers?:wave2:

$75 would NOT even get you a snippet :thumb:

most songs go for more than $100.

and for someone like Lana, ive seen sellers go for $3000 a song :deadbanana:

34 minutes ago, For K said:

@Elle I know this is random but what's your choice? We need an over-arching opinion :judgingu3:

I just saw this, but I’m afraid to say since this seems very divided skfnsk.

I will say though at the end of the day, I’d be happy with either because they both sound like good songs x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

There is no correlation. :bebe:

So you admit that you do fly into drunken, unhinged, and belligerent rages over other people's opinions? :oop2::et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I just saw this, but I’m afraid to say since this seems very divided skfnsk.

I will say though at the end of the day, I’d be happy with either because they both sound like good songs x

Since you are the owner your vote should count x10 (only if it's CFY, if it's California it should be halved since you have so much influence here :true:)

giphy.gif