fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoonmas outtake poll (CHANGE OF PLANS) <3

3 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

This is really sadistic honestly. If you genuinely think it’s funny to keep everyone starving and then watch them engage in a bloodbath to make yourself feel powerful then I would rather have none of these song leaked by you. 

Go play with your crayons 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, wendywilliams said:

I just got banned :(

Me when I got banned on Bumble after making an account solely to ask thirsty men to vote for me in a radio contest to win $1000. Just reinforced my knowledge that straight men are good for nothing and that being a lesbian was the correct life course for me xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Me when I got banned on Bumble after making an account solely to ask thirsty men to vote for me in a radio contest to win $1000. Just reinforced my knowledge that straight men are good for nothing and that being a lesbian was the correct life course for me xx

I- 💀💀💀

Just now, The Love Witch said:

It’s not fun and it’s not cute. These songs do not belong to you. You have the audacity to play god  in here. It’s really weird.

There was a time where we would get leaks without having to go through “fun and cute games”.

don’t piss legend fl0r1dakil0s off rn 😭😭 literally for all we know they could be planning to leak both and just want to get a good laugh in

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

if california doesn’t leak by july next year i will pay miss kilos for it so i can leak it for my birthday :ma:

me if i wasn’t poor

Wait you're a cancer too?!?! :oprah4:

Edit: I'm braindead, you have an august birthday :toofunny:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

It’s not fun and it’s not cute. These songs do not belong to you. You have the audacity to play god  in here. It’s really weird.

There was a time where we would get leaks without having to go through “fun and cute games”.

cea1c028d90db01a16526a1c7c42176540c3c54b

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

we're literally getting a choice to pick an unleaked song for it to leak.

its nowhere NEAR sadism :facepalm:

sa·dism
/ˈsāˌdizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.
"beneath the apparent loving concern she had glimpsed spite and sadism"

Just now, Golden Hour said:

She loves Diet Mountain Dew though she always asks me to play that one. A win is a win is a win!

:whatever:

Yay, it's the love witch here to content moderate! Oh wait they don't have green text #SAD

Spoiler

Snark aside, I enjoy this differing perspective of #melodrama #lorde :air2:

1 minute ago, Elle said:

this is fucking iconic

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Icon honestly:true:

it’s not even a bloodbath, i think we’re all being pretty sarcastic and silly in here rn (even if i am actually sad California is losing), this feels really chaotic but like lightheartedly chaotic. i don’t think it’s that serious or anyone is actually upset, we’re grateful to get anything