fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoonmas outtake poll (CHANGE OF PLANS) <3

@Elle I know this is random but what's your choice? We need an over-arching opinion :judgingu3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

best believe if Crazy for You wins, something big will happen on lanaboards.com on January 6th, 2023.

A&W being removed from the album last minute :oop2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i could go through each vote and only count lanaboard usernamed BUT i didnt specify that it had to be a LB username which is unfair to all legit ppl that voted not using their LB name,, i think i will just respect the strawpoll though idk.. if this is will be a nasty election so be it but california truthers i believe in u go out vpn the crazy for you truthers xoxo - this feels political im laughing my ass off (maybe bcim high on my own in mylos angeles home) 

you could re-create the poll for a LBs exclusive :hoe:

Just now, lilac heaven said:

@the ocean . i trusted you.

LoveKillsRobyn.mp3

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i've been looping both songs in my headphones for like an hour (honestly sort of forgetting which is which they've blended into one) so i can say my formal goodbyes before tiktok gets a hold of whichever one leaks

Where are you Christmaaasssss....... leak both!

I'm surprised none of the California stans have turned to Twitter or Discord in their time of need.

8V7Yvel.png

Does anybody know a place I can sell nakee pictures for strawpoll votes... completely unrelated btw 

last.fm

Just now, lilac heaven said:

#StopTheSteal

#StopTheCount

#CaliforniaRedWave

#StolenElection

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i've been looping both songs in my headphones for like an hour (honestly sort of forgetting which is which they've blended into one) so i can say my formal goodbyes before tiktok gets a hold of whichever one leaks

#StopTikTok2023 3.0

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I solemnly swear, by the power vested in me by the million dollar man demo, that I will report every single tik tok that uses whatever song leaks for copyright. 

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

not someone naming themselves as "griffins friend" LMFAOO not ppl texting friends and family to go out and vote in the honeymoonlection

Me when I find griffin

last.fm

Anyways, neither of these songs will be as good as Cult Leader or On & On & On  :et::oop2: