Sign in to follow this  
Jaeden xx

Lana Lying in Lyrics

Now one of those comments interests me and I feel like im about to fall into the lyric dissection thread but u/sweetcarles said  "enjoy spotting Lana’s AA references now. When you’re at a meeting and you need to get something off your chest, we call it a “burning desire” and when you relapse we say that you’re “off to the races” again." and I am about to start my dissection 

8 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Do you now want to dissect every song line like My body is a map of L.A. ? :thumb3:

YES :godlaugh:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

12 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I want also like to point out 95% of Lanas is actually factual-there’s artistic liberties but most of these things actually happened.

Not to mention Patty getting her hooked on Lithium probably incidentally creating a life long addiction to various drugs/substance misuse 

this is very.. presumptuous 

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

this is very.. presumptuous 

Yes I should probably add with caution ⚠️ that I do not know what cause Lana to dabble with various substances. 

But Lithium is a very addictive drug and very dangerous-putting a teen on this even unwillingly by sending them to a mental institution is dangerous.

It needs to be regulated very well.

14 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Yes I should probably add with caution ⚠️ that I do not know what cause Lana to dabble with various substances. 

But Lithium is a very addictive drug and very dangerous-putting a teen on this even unwillingly by sending them to a mental institution is dangerous.

It needs to be regulated very well.

lithium is not addictive. 

I this comment was interesting:

i was with a millionaire before as a high-class sugar baby lol and a guy randomly mentioned her calling her by the name "Lizzie" I was confused bc I didn't know her real name and he stated they had chemistry but... she was on h***** so he never wanted to pursue anything else. and this guy looked just like her cop ex which is her type lol”

Honestly the Lizzy days fascinate me so much. Such a dark mystique around that time.

4 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

The thread should better be renamed "How autobiographical are her lyrics?".

this is actually a good idea if your being ironic umm I am stealing the idea but can I do this or just a mod?

R.I.P Lana Lying In Lyrics 2023-2023

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

7 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

I’ve got a kid and two cats in the yard

I don’t see that as lying; she’s describing a fantasy lifestyle that she wants for her future where everything that went wrong is behind her but she’ll always, through writing, think about those years as they whisper in their ears. Stunning writing achievement for her but not a lie at all imo.

IMG-7960.jpg