Sign in to follow this  
Jaeden xx

Lana Lying in Lyrics

"I Drive Fast" first of all.. thats a crime why would u admit to that lana... LIARLAIIRAIRIAEKLIARLIARLIARLIAR!!!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

4 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

I don’t see that as lying; she’s describing a fantasy lifestyle that she wants for her future where everything that went wrong is behind her but she’ll always, through writing, think about those years as they whisper in their ears. Stunning writing achievement for her but not a lie at all imo.

i know lol, there’s a lightheartedness to this thread that i was joking about, a lot of the lyrics people have said here aren’t lying they’re just taking things at face value that aren’t meant to be as a joke

The BIGGEST BADDEST MEANEST lie of her career was "Snow On The Beach (feat. Lana Del Rey)."

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

The BIGGEST BADDEST MEANEST lie of her career was "Snow On The Beach (feat. Lana Del Rey)."

Can we really be mad? It gave Lana a Top 5 hit IIRC (or T10) and probably boosted her streams a bit more (which wouldn’t have mattered because her streams continue to grow over time but that exposure was probably helpful)

5 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

Can we really be mad? It gave Lana a Top 5 hit IIRC (or T10) and probably boosted her streams a bit more (which wouldn’t have mattered because her streams continue to grow over time but that exposure was probably helpful)

A top five hit for some backing vocals

Her Power, Our Disappointment 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

On 1/4/2023 at 5:52 PM, Jaeden xx said:

inspired by the lana del rey sex work thread, what songs has Lana blatantly lied in Lyrics? and are they metaphors of just lies?

Hide contents

if a thread of this has already been made like in the 60's or something merge it mods ty.

The inspiration 

i wanna say the crypto boyfriend was one of chuck’s. if not, one of her friend’s. 

21 hours ago, BoDaToe said:

I’ve always wondered if her meth and heroin references were real or metaphor. Someone in another thread mentioned it being a possible point of contention between her and Patty. She’s  talked about being an alcoholic but I feel like meth and heroin are a little more tabu to talk about “dabbling in” in the public.

same with cocaine, it’s hard to tell if it’s true or not. there’s a video of her saying, “i love the vibe of heroin”

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

same with cocaine, it’s hard to tell if it’s true or not. there’s a video of her saying, “i love the vibe of heroin”

ok, as someone who's never done a drug harder than pot, i still feel like there's a big gap between cocaine and meth...no? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

he wasn't actually her father

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

jesus wasn't actually her boyfriend 

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

i wanna say the crypto boyfriend was one of chuck’s. if not, one of her friend’s. 

i'm sure she was talking about the song lmfao

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

At this point we need a Lanas facts thread because we already have confirmation from herself in several interviews+ old FB posts that’s she “tried pretty much every drug available”+ Definite confirmation of bad addiction to Meth and Alcohol