Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

it's so funny she uses the honeymoon insta yet hates to perform that album. i know why she doesn't like that album but it's just interesting she still uses that account and never changed the username. wish she performed more honeymoon other than the the interlude instrumentals :daydream:

Oh she loves Honeymoon. But it's too personal for her. Especially songs like Terrence Loves You (she said that this and GKIT are close to her heart), God Knows I Tried (she even sang it in a church and in the live shows most famously as an outro for Ride), Swan Song are too personal for her. I think her secret favorite is Honeymoon. She always loves to bring it up in her interviews, especially these past years, even few days ago. She always loves to bring up Swan Song as well, like in W Magazine 2022 and The Times 2023.

2.gif

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

Oh, elle adore Honeymoon. Mais c'est trop personnel pour elle. Surtout des chansons comme Terrence Loves You (elle a dit que celle-ci et GKIT lui tiennent à cœur), God Knows I Tried (elle l'a même chantée dans une église et dans les concerts, notamment en guise de outro pour Ride), Swan Song sont trop personnelles pour elle. Je pense que sa chanson préférée secrète est Honeymoon. Elle aime toujours l'évoquer dans ses interviews, surtout ces dernières années, même il y a quelques jours. Elle aime toujours évoquer Swan Song également, comme dans W Magazine 2022 et The Times 2023.

HONEYMOON EST LA MUSIQUE POUR SKIMS https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=4a613a7dfdc85553&sxsrf=ADLYWIJqIYerkyF25qManyjfaVHKTczU7w:1724609011625&q=SKIMS+LANA+DEL+REY&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjRs46c3ZCIAxXkUaQEHQadMBwQBSgAegQICRAB&biw=1280&bih=585&dpr=1.5#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:9137159a,vid:fCIzH76HggA,st:0

22 minutes ago, laurita said:

Glad that chiropractor pointed out she’s not on ozempic. Ozempic doesn’t make you gain muscle and get toned, if anything it makes you lose muscle mass. A few months ago I said she’s deff been doing some extra strength training + extra protein but it’s very obvious she’s been gaining muscle. Seems like she’s been working hard, good for her :gurl:

edit: just saw this tiktok! https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNKRVuLc/

492482-1.png

♡︎

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-_ZgF5vixL/?igsh=MTdsYWptajVvOTZvaw==

I swear insta reels be using targeted advertising cuz what is this?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

IMG-6607.jpg

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Lana Del Rey ≈ Sarah Paulson ≈ Emily Blunt ≈ Jennifer Lawrence

I’ve always thought these celebs resemble each other. (It’s a chain, so I don’t think Lana resembles Emily, or Sarah resemble Jennifer, etc., just the ones they are connected to here.)

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

13 hours ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

Lana Del Rey ≈ Sarah Paulson ≈ Emily Blunt ≈ Jennifer Lawrence

I’ve always thought these celebs resemble each other. (It’s a chain, so I don’t think Lana resembles Emily, or Sarah resemble Jennifer, etc., just the ones they are connected to here.)

People getting Sarah Paulson and Adele mixed up all the time is always sending me lmao

2.gif