Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, Yosemite said:

Not tryna be rude but you were the one that replied to someone saying something abt Thunder, out of the blue, and then someone quoted you JUST asking if you were talking abt a fake snippet, or the BB version. And then you acted out, telling ppl to stop asking you stuff, when in fact, there was only 1/2 ppl quoting you before that. But wtv, not gonna beat this should've-been-already-dead horse lmao

this is what happened since yall are so fucking dramatic.

someone asked if the lyrics changed. i said from what i heard they didnt. someone asked more questions and i said i'm not an insider and only heard a bit of the new song. THE END? what is so complicated about this? 

faSE.gif

4 minutes ago, your dealer said:

i really wish you would shut the fuck up honestly. 

LMAO this caught me off guard :oprah2:

anyway yall why are we arguing when we should be celebrating the fact that BRITNEY IS FINALLY FREE  .. the gays should be united !

also stream arcadia of w/e

RVhKIwP.gif

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

God I remember how multiple users teamed up on me cause I refused to forve myself to like the CoCc-cover and went out of their way to frame me as the worst member on this site. I wonder where they r right now

there was users liking that disaster? tragic :eek2:

Just now, L Del Ray said:

what is this drama i came back to lmfao

can someone sum it up for me? :oic2:

they're mad bc i heard some of thunder and answered only what i could, and when people asked more i said i wasn't an insider and was attacked by the same fags who are always upset about shit on here. 

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

they're mad bc i heard some of thunder and answered only what i could, and when people asked more i said i wasn't an insider and was attacked by the same fags who are always upset about shit on here. 

So ... realtalk - is this whole drama about that snippet that starts with piano and then adds drums/guitars/whatever during the first chorus? Cause I'm pretty sure that this snippet was confirmed to be a fan edit

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, your dealer said:

why do they even want more info on the song, they’ll hear it in like 25 days lol. plus if i heard a snippet no one else has i wouldn’t spill everything either, spoilers aren’t cute. this drama is petty 

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

1 minute ago, L Del Ray said:

why do they even want more info on the song, they’ll hear it in like 25 days lol. plus if i heard a snippet no one else has i wouldn’t spill everything either, spoilers aren’t cute. this drama is petty 

welcome to lanaboards. 

faSE.gif

9 minutes ago, L Del Ray said:

what is this drama i came back to lmfao

can someone sum it up for me? :oic2:

Your (desperate) dealer likes to say shit for clout and then when people ask questions he throws his toys out of the pram 

A bore

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Of me looking literally SO good here, like who is she?!

5E664149-3BC2-45BB-B59F-E0244E94602F.jpe

Exactly, absolutely stunning :hottie:

imageproxy.jpg

13 minutes ago, May said:

LMAO this caught me off guard :oprah2:

anyway yall why are we arguing when we should be celebrating the fact that BRITNEY IS FINALLY FREE  .. the gays should be united !

also stream arcadia of w/e

WAIT BRITNEY IS FREE? YAS OMG

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif