Sign in to follow this  
PennCentralFan

Do you drink more Diet Mt. Dew and Pepsi?

I live in Ireland so we only have shitty Mountain Dew energy. WHICH TASTES AWFUL! Its only been around like a year and a half and a load of it always gets given away as promos during the first week of college. The first time I drank it i took like 6 bottles and drank them all in a day and used them as vodka mixers. NEVER drinking it again. I do drink way more Pepsi now though. And im still OBSESSED with cherry colas. YUM.

tumblr_mno1uzdctJ1qagwgxo1_500.png

I live in Ireland so we only have shitty Mountain Dew energy. WHICH TASTES AWFUL! Its only been around like a year and a half and a load of it always gets given away as promos during the first week of college. The first time I drank it i took like 6 bottles and drank them all in a day and used them as vodka mixers. NEVER drinking it again. I do drink way more Pepsi now though. And im still OBSESSED with cherry colas. YUM.

Lucky you! If you live in Ireland, you don't have to bother about any soft drinks...

you have the best beer in the world! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

I've only seen Lana drink Coca Cola and from the most recent interview we know that Barrie said Coca Cola and he didn't even mean Lana's pussy (disappointed). I tried Cherry Coke once because Lana has mentioned it but it's pretty shit.

7up cherry is pretty good, though. And I don't like cherry coke either, the canned stuff, but I make my own cherry coke by pouring black cherry/tart cherry concentrate in cola once in a while. It's pretty damn good.

1olt2g.jpg

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Sunkist. Or is that not around anymore? I haven't had it since probably 1992 or something. :D

from the most recent interview we know that Barrie said Coca Cola and he didn't even mean Lana's pussy (disappointed).

He probably did and she's just changing the story now.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Yeah, I do :omfg:

I don't drink them because of Lana... I just didn't use to drink them at all and then my taste changed :teehee: . But I do not drink Pepsi or Mt. Dew very often, just sometimes. It's also because of my younger brother, he drinks much of Mt. Dew.

And the wind I know it’s cold

I can't at the people who say Pepsi is better than Coke :hooker:

Seriously. :toofunny:

btw, Coke Zero & Vanilla Coke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mountain Dew is hard to find here, and Diet Mountain Dew even more so. I found the regular kind in London though and tried it - because of Lana, yeah. Didn't really like it.

I live for coffee & tea though. :legend:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

I prefer Pepsi Cola to Coca-Cola tbh. NEVER come across Diet Mtn Dew before, but I'll look out for it when I come to America next year! (coming to Orlando,FL for Disney and Universal :hooker: ) I really want to experience all the Americana in Florida this time around after listening to Lana's music.

Mountain Dew is hard to find here, and Diet Mountain Dew even more so.

So is it here. In my town I scarcely see more than one or two bottles and often they are all already sold O_o . That's kinda weird but well, maybe people really like it. And my brother wouldn't have his Mtn Dews, wasn't it for our neightboor who owns a shop, we order our drinks directly by him ^^'

And the wind I know it’s cold

No. I don't like these fuzzy drinks. Water for me. Maybe water with some lemon in it. That's all.

If I am drinking cola, it usually has some alcohol in it, and it is always Coca Cola  :D

2ikzg5s.png