Manson

Real "Sirens" Tracknames confirmed

Inserting the backstory here yet again: a lady who modeled in Lana’s 1999 Abercrombie shoot, and knew her indirectly, ended up becoming a part of the upstate NY music industry & was in contact with the people who worked around Sirens.

Track listing:
1. For K
2. Next to Me
3. A Star for Nick
4. My Momma
5. Bad Disease
6. Out with a Bang
7. Westbound
8. Try Tonight
9. All You Need
10. I’m Indebted to You
11. Pretty Baby
12. Aviation
13. Find My Own Way
14. Pride
15. Birds of a Feather

This tracklist lines up with what was at the start of the thread - but also this came directly from Rob Kristofferson, who owns the Sirens CD (but I also thought his CD was missing track titles in the metadata at one point (?!)), as he is the only person to respond so far to the lady.

Im trying to see if Rob will possibly pass down the files from the CD again -  just to be sure 😬

lPqTY1H.jpg

3 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

Inserting the backstory here yet again: a lady who modeled in Lana’s 1999 Abercrombie shoot and knew her indirectly ended up becoming a part of the upstate NY music industry & was in contact with the people who worked around Sirens.

Track listing:
1. For K
2. Next to Me
3. A Star for Nick
4. My Momma
5. Bad Disease
6. Out with a Bang
7. Westbound
8. Try Tonight
9. All You Need
10. I’m Indebted to You
11. Pretty Baby
12. Aviation
13. Find My Own Way
14. Pride
15. Birds of a Feather

This tracklist lines up with what was at the start of the thread - but also this came directly from Rob Kristofferson, who owns the Sirens CD (but I also thought his CD was missing track titles in the metadata at one point (?!)), as he is the only person to respond so far to the lady.

Im trying to see if Rob will possibly pass down the files from the CD - just to be sure 😬

WE WON

2 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

Inserting the backstory here yet again: a lady who modeled in Lana’s 1999 Abercrombie shoot and knew her indirectly ended up becoming a part of the upstate NY music industry & was in contact with the people who worked around Sirens.

Track listing:
1. For K
2. Next to Me
3. A Star for Nick
4. My Momma
5. Bad Disease
6. Out with a Bang
7. Westbound
8. Try Tonight
9. All You Need
10. I’m Indebted to You
11. Pretty Baby
12. Aviation
13. Find My Own Way
14. Pride
15. Birds of a Feather

Im trying to see if Rob will possibly pass down the files from the CD - just to be sure 😬

do you think titles like drive by, dear elliot and peace could still be legitimate alt. titles since they also came from the from the end EP? i suppose it would make sense they may have more than 1 title, we know pride at one point was most definitely also junky pride

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

Track listing:
1. For K
2. Next to Me
3. A Star for Nick
4. My Momma
5. Bad Disease
6. Out with a Bang
7. Westbound
8. Try Tonight
9. All You Need
10. I’m Indebted to You
11. Pretty Baby
12. Aviation
13. Find My Own Way
14. Pride
15. Birds of a Feather

Im trying to see if Rob will possibly pass down the files from the CD again -  just to be sure 😬

thank you legends :defeated:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

do you think titles like drive by, dear elliot and peace could still be legitimate alt. titles since they also came from the from the end EP? i suppose it would make sense they may have more than 1 title, we know pride at one point was most definitely also junky pride

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Lana changed her mind a couple of times with those titles 😭😭😭

lPqTY1H.jpg

7 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

Track listing:
1. For K
2. Next to Me
3. A Star for Nick
4. My Momma
5. Bad Disease
6. Out with a Bang
7. Westbound
8. Try Tonight
9. All You Need
10. I’m Indebted to You
11. Pretty Baby
12. Aviation
13. Find My Own Way
14. Pride
15. Birds of a Feather

We don’t deserve you :defeated: this is so major 

o4qjp4j.png

1 minute ago, lizzyology said:

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Lana changed her mind a couple of times with those titles 😭😭😭

regardless of what she ultimately decided to call the songs, i will NOT be referring to peace as all you need lol

however... i'd be more than happy to refer to how do you know me so well? as i'm indebted to you again, it's just so much better

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I've ways called move find my own way so I feel validated rn

omg i sort of looked over that, i also greatly prefer find my own way over move, i'm glad to know it's a legitimate title :defeated:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, lizzyology said:

Inserting the backstory here yet again: a lady who modeled in Lana’s 1999 Abercrombie shoot, and knew her indirectly, ended up becoming a part of the upstate NY music industry & was in contact with the people who worked around Sirens.

Track listing:
1. For K
2. Next to Me
3. A Star for Nick
4. My Momma
5. Bad Disease
6. Out with a Bang
7. Westbound
8. Try Tonight
9. All You Need
10. I’m Indebted to You
11. Pretty Baby
12. Aviation
13. Find My Own Way
14. Pride
15. Birds of a Feather

Lizzyology the things you do for this fandom is amazing :krylie:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚