Manson

Real "Sirens" Tracknames confirmed

May 2024 will be the month of May Jailer!!! :oprah4:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

Also imagine if we finally get to see the OG album cover! (if it even exists) :hype:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

10 hours ago, lizzyology said:

Inserting the backstory here yet again: a lady who modeled in Lana’s 1999 Abercrombie shoot, and knew her indirectly, ended up becoming a part of the upstate NY music industry & was in contact with the people who worked around Sirens.

Track listing:
1. For K
2. Next to Me
3. A Star for Nick
4. My Momma
5. Bad Disease
6. Out with a Bang
7. Westbound
8. Try Tonight
9. All You Need
10. I’m Indebted to You
11. Pretty Baby
12. Aviation
13. Find My Own Way
14. Pride
15. Birds of a Feather

This tracklist lines up with what was at the start of the thread - but also this came directly from Rob Kristofferson, who owns the Sirens CD (but I also thought his CD was missing track titles in the metadata at one point (?!)), as he is the only person to respond so far to the lady.

Im trying to see if Rob will possibly pass down the files from the CD again -  just to be sure 😬

8 hours ago, lizzyology said:

we are actually at the point of irl field trips and messaging someone who might have the masters - this is just the start 😭😭😭

absolutely great news we have a chance to finally found out smth about the project from official sources, if titles will be confirmed it will make a great deal in timeline of 2005-2006 times

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Sirens (Lana's Version) - to be released in 2024

CD1: May Jailer

01. For K

02. Next to Me

03. A Star For Nick

04. My Momma

05. Bad Disease

06. Out With A Bang

07. Westbound

08. Try Tonight

09. All You Need

10. I Am Indebited To You

11. Pretty Baby

12. Aviation

13. Move

14. Pride

15. Birds of a Feather

CD2: Lana's Version

16. Fordham Road

17. More Mountains

18. You, Mister

19. There's Nothing To Be Sorry About

20. In Wendy

21. For You

22. Wait

23. Blizzard

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

23 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Sirens (Lana's Version) - to be released in 2024

CD1: May Jailer

01. For K Drive By

02. Next to Me River Road

03. A Star For Nick

04. My Momma

05. Bad Disease

06. Out With A Bang

07. Westbound Dear Elliot

08. Try Tonight

09. All You Need Peace

10. I Am Indebited To You How Do You Know Me So Well

11. Pretty Baby For K

12. Aviation

13. Move

14. Pride Junky Pride

15. Birds Of A Feather

CD2: Lana's Version

16. Fordham Road

17. More Mountains

18. You, Mister

19. There's Nothing To Be Sorry About

20. In Wendy

21. For You

22. Wait

23. Blizzard

I want those fanmade titles to really disappear forever. They drive me nuts.

6 hours ago, Party Favor said:

i am not calling peace 'all you need' :nene: 

You likely won’t have to cause the girl just looked up the titles on Google and got fed those bullshit titles.

14 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

I want those fanmade titles to really disappear forever. They drive me nuts.

You likely won’t have to cause the girl just looked up the titles on Google and got fed those bullshit titles.

wait so they are fanmade?

my life was a lie :lange:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

53 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

wait so they are fanmade?

my life was a lie :lange:

Girl…where have you been??? 😂😂

The CD leaked with no titles and no metadata and most of them were guessed by fans. Some of them were guessed correctly but not all of them (as confirmed by the leaks of the pre-Sirens EPs "Young Like Me" & "From The End").

Unfortunately, the old tracklist with the wrong titles has been so popular/reproduced many times that even some "official" sources list them as such cause they themselves aren’t aware of the true titles and just lifted them off the same sources as most fans downloading the album would.

5 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

It’s definitely confirmed that those titles were made up here on this very forum ages ago when the CD first leaked with no metadata.

well we should get the answers from official source first i personally believe her

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

To set it straight, Rob Kristofferson, who owns the CD, gave those titles up to the lady I'm speaking with. Personally, I think he probably looked them up on Google as well - but that's why in-person interviews in Lake Placid/ Saranac Lake have been planned to review metadata for confirmation and possibly see where the masters of the album went, since my initial post. And to give these people the benefit of the doubt, its been almost 20 years since an obscure EP was passed around basically by word-of-mouth; they are trying their very best to help us any way they can :crai:.

*It is always a win either way, to even have the opportunity to talk to people who remember her from so long ago. But I don't think sleuthing in real time has ever worked out well for me - so I will not be updating anything Sirens-related publicly, anytime soon :candy:

lPqTY1H.jpg

45 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

well we should get the answers from official source first i personally believe her

The official source (Rob Kristofferson) himself leaked the CD (without metadata) ages ago. He probably just looked the tracklist up on Google himself . That’s the thing. WE KNOW where those titles came from. They were invented right here or on LDR.fm.

We have confirmed titles from different leaks. The fake titles cannot logically be the true titles of the songs cause fans literally made them up.

Edit: I just saw that @lizzyology had the same theory about this.

On 4/21/2024 at 7:16 PM, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Girl…where have you been??? 😂😂

The CD leaked with no titles and no metadata and most of them were guessed by fans. Some of them were guessed correctly but not all of them (as confirmed by the leaks of the pre-Sirens EPs "Young Like Me" & "From The End").

Unfortunately, the old tracklist with the wrong titles has been so popular/reproduced many times that even some "official" sources list them as such cause they themselves aren’t aware of the true titles and just lifted them off the same sources as most fans downloading the album would.

so all the titles you've just corrected for me are real right? how can we know that they are official? thank u xoxo:party:

10 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

so all the titles you've just corrected for me are real right? how can we know that they are official? thank u xoxo:party:

We have a set of "confirmed" titles based on leaks, yes.

1. For K -> Drive By (confirmed, From The End EP)

2. Next To Me -> River Road (based on screenshots from her My Space but unconfirmed)

3. A Star For Nick (confirmed)

4. My Momma (unconfirmed)

5. Bad Disease (confirmed, From The End EP)

6. Out With A Bang (confirmed, From The End EP)

7. Westbound -> Dear Elliot (confirmed, From The End EP)

8. Try Tonight (confirmed, From The End EP)

9. All You Need -> Peace (confirmed, From The End EP)

10. I'm Indebted To You -> How Do You Know Me So Well? (confirmed, From The End EP)

11. Pretty Baby -> For K (unconfirmed*)

12. Aviation (confirmed, From The End EP)

13. Find My Own Way -> Move (confirmed, Young Like Me EP)

14. Pride -> Junky Pride (confirmed, Young Like Me EP)

15. Birds Of A Feather (unconfirmed)

*There is a strong theory that suggests that Pretty Baby is in fact "For K (Part 1)". The song For K Part 2 from AKA suggests that she had a song on a previous release called For K and that is was renamed from its original title "Rehab" to "For K Part 2" due to the similar lyrics/themes/melody/structure. The only pre-AKA song we know of that could fit this is Pretty Baby. That said, it’s very much a no-brainer cause For K Part 2 flips the "Pretty Baby" hook from the verse to the chorus compared to Pretty Baby/For K. They have a striking similarity in terms of structure, rhythm and overall theme.

19 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

We have a set of "confirmed" titles based on leaks, yes.

1. For K -> Drive By (confirmed, From The End EP)

2. Next To Me -> River Road (based on screenshots from her My Space but unconfirmed)

3. A Star For Nick (confirmed)

4. My Momma (unconfirmed)

5. Bad Disease (confirmed, From The End EP)

6. Out With A Bang (confirmed, From The End EP)

7. Westbound -> Dear Elliot (confirmed, From The End EP)

8. Try Tonight (confirmed, From The End EP)

9. All You Need -> Peace (confirmed, From The End EP)

10. I'm Indebted To You -> How Do You Know Me So Well? (confirmed, From The End EP)

11. Pretty Baby -> For K (unconfirmed*)

12. Aviation (confirmed, From The End EP)

13. Find My Own Way -> Move (confirmed, Young Like Me EP)

14. Pride -> Junky Pride (confirmed, Young Like Me EP)

15. Birds Of A Feather (unconfirmed)

*There is a strong theory that suggests that Pretty Baby is in fact "For K (Part 1)". The song For K Part 2 from AKA suggests that she had a song on a previous release called For K and that is was renamed from its original title "Rehab" to "For K Part 2" due to the similar lyrics/themes/melody/structure. The only pre-AKA song we know of that could fit this is Pretty Baby. That said, it’s very much a no-brainer cause For K Part 2 flips the "Pretty Baby" hook from the verse to the chorus compared to Pretty Baby/For K. They have a striking similarity in terms of structure, rhythm and overall theme.

And “Of a” - based off a Myspace screenshot, potentially the actual title of Birds of a Feather

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.