Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

42 minutes ago, b0rn2die said:

the amount of teenagers on tiktok that have claimed they already bought tix on vivid is concerning. there’s no way those tix are real.Β please do not buy them people just wait ur prob getting scammed😭

Perfect. Less people to fight in the queue on fridayπŸ™Œ

18 hours ago, jealous girl said:

Β 

I was one of the people who couldn't payΒ :flop:Β The presale's payment options were terrible (basically non-existant)Β if you weren't from Netherlands/Germany/Belgium or something

Β 

However it seemed like Ticketmaster thought I was a bot because I clicked the button too often to search for new tickets... Was that not an issue for you?

Β 

That must have beenΒ so frustrating, were you able to get a ticket otherwise?

Β 

So something very weird happened with the payment for me, at first I was able to pay just with normal my German bank account but then after I bought my ticket I went back to the ticket selection page to see if I could also getΒ aΒ ticket for my friend who was way back in the queue andΒ I was actually able to add another ticket to my cart but this time when I tried to pay the payment options had beenΒ reduced and youΒ could only pay with credit card or Dutch bank account, so I couldn't get it. Honestly don't know what was going on.

Β 

I didn't have the bot problem, I guess my search for tickets was successful pretty quickly both times so I didn't have to click it too often.

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Quincy said:

Scammed or price gouged. I loved her show at Rogers, but I swear 80-90% of the crowd were teenagers. I wonder if I’m one of the oldest people on here too lol πŸ‘€Β 

It’s weird being the same age as all these old people… πŸ˜‚Β 

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, lindsahye said:

how much were tickets at walmart stadium wtv

Pit was $95, but hard to imagine other pits will be that low.

Front half tickets were $200-300ish. I believe lawn wasΒ also under $100.Β 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

2 hours ago, honeyslow said:

That must have beenΒ so frustrating, were you able to get a ticket otherwise?

Β 

No I didn't get tickets 😒

Β 

2 hours ago, honeyslow said:

this time when I tried to pay the payment options had beenΒ reduced and youΒ could only pay with credit card or Dutch bank account

Β 

Yeah I saw that too. I actually got into the ticket selection again a bit later on and then the "Sofort" option wasn't there anymore. Really sucked that the only cards they accepted were American Express and Maestro, I've never in my life seen that before and the NL Ticketmaster website listed a bunch of other payment methods πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈΒ 

Β 

I tried again in the general sale but my queue number was like 70.000 and it sold out when IΒ was at 68.000 lol so I don't know if the payment options were the same there

18 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

I'm really curious to hear how the ticket sales for these US showsΒ are going to be like, how many people will be in the queue etc

Β 

Especially since many of these places seem so random

For Rogers, AR there were approximately 60,000 in queue for a 9,000 seat venue. But this was also a bit of a one off show compared to the festivals.
Β 

I do think that because all of the ticket sales for this leg begin at the same time, it might not be as extreme with the β€œlines,” but who knows. I don’t go to a lot of concerts, so I’m not an expert.Β 

2 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I do think that because all of the ticket sales for this leg begin at the same time, it might not be as extreme with the β€œlines,” but who knows.

Β 

Yeah that's what I'm wondering, with there being multiple shows there will be less of a scarcity factor so people might not be as desperate and willing to travel. Also most of these are on weekdays and school has started so especially the teens might not have as easy a time taking days off.Β 

Β 

But like you said, but who knows πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I haven't looked up how many people live in these cities so maybe the local/nearby population will be enough to sell them out fast.

5 hours ago, Quincy said:

Scammed or price gouged. I loved her show at Rogers, but I swear 80-90% of the crowd were teenagers. I wonder if I’m one of the oldest people on here too lol πŸ‘€Β 

one thing I’ve noticed about this tour so far is that the audience has changed or has grown younger. In Chicago, I was surrounded by teenagers and I hated it 😭

mypictr_380x225-7.png

3 minutes ago, Alexis Del Rey said:

one thing I’ve noticed about this tour so far is that the audience has changed or has grown younger. In Chicago, I was surrounded by teenagers and I hated it 😭

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not being ageist. The crowd at Rogers didn’t actually bother me much at all. It was just awkward being in line with hundreds of teenagers all around. And of course I was there by myself and twice their age 🀑

12 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Β 

Yeah that's what I'm wondering, with there being multiple shows there will be less of a scarcity factor so people might not be as desperate and willing to travel. Also most of these are on weekdays and school has started so especially the teens might not have as easy a time taking days off.Β 

Β 

But like you said, but who knows πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I haven't looked up how many people live in these cities so maybe the local/nearby population will be enough to sell them out fast.

all of them will probably sell out almost instantly probably 😩 No way they aren't 

13 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

They seem like medium sized cities. The smallest one may be Brandon, MS. You can use the venue threads on here as a proxy to see how much interest is there. Not much for that one.Β 
On the other hand, Dallas is a large city for sure and I think tickets for that showΒ might be most difficult to get and probably somewhat more expensive too.Β 
Β 

I’m trying for both. I’m worried I might not be able to get Dallas, but it’s closest to me. I’ll have MS as a backup. I feel guilty if I’m able to get both and I probably shouldn’t be spending that much anywayΒ :crying5:

2 hours ago, jealous girl said:

I'm really curious to hear how the ticket sales for these US showsΒ are going to be like, how many people will be in the queue etc

Β 

Especially since many of these places seem so random

She sells everything out, everywhere, within 3 hours.Β 

7 hours ago, UltraviolentJack said:

This LMAO let them buy up those fake ticksΒ 

good point:thumb3:Β 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

Next year she needs to organize a concert, on the actual beach on the west coast with surfable waves, like a all day thing with multiple bands.Β 

There is a venue like that in Atlantic city but the waves aren't surfable, but it's awesome to hang out in the water and listen to a concert.Β 

7 hours ago, runningonstardust said:

Perfect. Less people to fight in the queue on fridayπŸ™Œ

i believe in u :kiss2:Β some of these people are so gullible honestly that’s on them if they spend that much for something obviously fake. i’m not going to this tour but i do hope it’s all the people who are long time or ride or die fans and not the summer time sadness lana del rey coquette ed vinyl ppl

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„