Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

there were 500,000 people in the queue for the paris show but i woke up 20 minutes into the sale, went straight onto the venues site and got tickets instantly... so try that too

iconic behaviour 

Zella Day as an opener would be a dream come true. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Ok! Now I’m so worried I bought tickets from stubhub. I just picked the most expensive one that was closer to the stage (pits? Orchestra area?) but I don’t even know what row or seat it is. What are the chances that I will actually be super close to her? 🆘 

11 minutes ago, Bangbangkisskiss said:

Ok! Now I’m so worried I bought tickets from stubhub. I just picked the most expensive one that was closer to the stage (pits? Orchestra area?) but I don’t even know what row or seat it is. What are the chances that I will actually be super close to her? 🆘 

Where did you get tickets??

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

5 hours ago, honeyslow said:

I'd keep trying for a good while to be honest, because often people put tickets into their cart and then it gets reserved for them for like 10-20 minutes but they end up not buying it because payment doesn't go through or they don't like the seat selection etc. and the ticket randomly becomes available again, if you stay on the page and keep refreshing you have a chance of snagging it.

I was one of the people who couldn't pay :flop: The presale's payment options were terrible (basically non-existant) if you weren't from Netherlands/Germany/Belgium or something

However it seemed like Ticketmaster thought I was a bot because I clicked the button too often to search for new tickets... Was that not an issue for you?

18 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Imagine paying hundreds of dollars to see Nikki lane open for lana :trisha:

ARKENSAUCE opened for lana

let's be real 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

10 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

i know it's unlikely but do we think there'll be any changes on this leg of the tour?? i guess Hope will probably become an unchanging setlist staple? manifesting a couple of surprises tho!!

I’d love for her to change it up a bit perform an unreleased song like she used to especially with how popular they are. Also want the outro to be more epic like vb and ottr were in older shows 

1 minute ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

I’d love for her to change it up a bit perform an unreleased song like she used to especially with how popular they are. Also want the outro to be more epic like vb and ottr were in older shows 

actual footage of me watching a livestream and ascending when i hear the opening drums of Driving In Cars With Boys:

ascend-winnie-the-pooh-ascend.gif

Wq9zHLl.jpg

53 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

i know it's unlikely but do we think there'll be any changes on this leg of the tour?? i guess Hope will probably become an unchanging setlist staple? manifesting a couple of surprises tho!!

I do think there will be a couple of small surprises and setlist mixups, but I doubt we’ll see anything shocking. But I hope I’m wrong. 

Maybe she’ll play Paris, TX at Dallas :aw:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

9 hours ago, Rico25 said:

It all started with this slayage (and its sound issues)

:w8ing:

also RIP Bittersweet Anthem :rollin:

I will forever love this performance. It was the most excited I ever was for a Lana show (and I'm a fan since day 1). I couldn't believe how confident she seems now, and the fact that so many people went to see her. It was a big come back for her. I remember screaming with the revamped Cherry performance. I cried when I heard the first note of Flipside. Ocean Blvd was theatrical.

I really hope she comes to Argentina with this tour.

the amount of teenagers on tiktok that have claimed they already bought tix on vivid is concerning. there’s no way those tix are real. please do not buy them people just wait ur prob getting scammed😭

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

11 minutes ago, b0rn2die said:

the amount of teenagers on tiktok that have claimed they already bought tix on vivid is concerning. there’s no way those tix are real. please do not buy them people just wait ur prob getting scammed😭

Scammed or price gouged. I loved her show at Rogers, but I swear 80-90% of the crowd were teenagers. I wonder if I’m one of the oldest people on here too lol 👀 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879