Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

2 minutes ago, aly said:

There’s no way a 14,000+ venue sold out with 2000 people ahead of me. I hate it here.

It told literally everyone "2000+" which is complete bs. Rogers was a nightmare but at least had the decency to tell us there was 60k+ ahead of us

52c1ebe26e7bd3df3d270a65c34294a9.gif

Just now, xtheotherwoman said:

Thinking about how my mom saw Zeppelin and Pink Floyd in the 60s for like $10 bucks and feeling like a total clown as i sweat and mouthbreath over my multiple devices. Complete tomfoolery

we lost to late stage capitalism 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Even if it’s sold out rn, I’ll find a way to go. As it gets closer to the date resellers will lower the price. I bought tickets to a sold out Harry styles show day of at face value bc scalpers needed to let them go

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

Just now, bigspender said:

well that was ass. no ticket for me!

SAME :crossed:

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

Just now, aly said:

Even if it’s sold out rn, I’ll find a way to go. As it gets closer to the date resellers will lower the price. I bought tickets to a sold out Harry styles show day of at face value bc scalpers needed to let them go

This is basically what I did for Rogers show, I will have to do it again for Dallas... Sad

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

They allowed 8 tickets per purchase, they were out to get us anyway. TicketMaster was and will forever be a fucking scam.

1 minute ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Do we trust stubhub?

they are pretty reliable but i would wait closer to the date. They will lower their prices once they realize we don't want to pay that much for crap seats

52c1ebe26e7bd3df3d270a65c34294a9.gif

Just now, Pink Champagne said:

This could easily be solved by allowing resale only for the exact price you paid and not a cent more. 

Yess! It should be illegal or something it's becoming a huge problem with concerts 

unnamed.gif

Just now, Quincy said:

So, how many people from here got tickets to any of the 10 AM central time shows? Like anyone?

Not me

5 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

This could easily be solved by allowing resale only for the exact price you paid and not a cent more. 

ticketmaster wont do this bc they make money off resales

its just free profit for them

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...