Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

2 minutes ago, xtheotherwoman said:

How much did you end up having to pay!?

I'm shaking, it was $994 for two seats in section 103, I just kept hitting random seats and didn't even realize it went back to two tickets when I hit refresh.

I think what happened was it actually sold out, but someone abandoned their cart or something and I just got really, really lucky

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

YALL ARE GETTING ROBBED OMGGG

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

I'm shaking, it was $994 for two seats in section 103, I just kept hitting random seats and didn't even realize it went back to two tickets when I hit refresh.

I think what happened was it actually sold out, but someone abandoned their cart or something and I just got really, really lucky

WAS IT RESALE?! HELP...

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

YALL ARE GETTING ROBBED OMGGG

WAS IT RESALE?! HELP...

No, it was Ticketmaster, but hold on I'm still F*ing with the Dallas tickets to see if I can get another miracle after enough people give up. I literally tried to buy over 100 tickets and after a while I figured it was just a scam and when it sent me to checkout I almost had a heart attack

Paid $750 that I truly don't have for a resale pit ticket for Huntsville :toofunny:

Ridiculous price, but honestly at this point, I'm less concerned about the price I paid and more concerned if the ticket is legitimate or not. 

Today was a disaster :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Paid $750 for a resale pit ticket for Huntsville :toofunny:

Ridiculous price, but honestly at this point, I'm less concerned about the price I paid and more concerned if the ticket is legitimate or not. 

Today was a disaster :toofunny:

At least it's pit!! And not the hundreds upon hundreds they're asking for lawn or nosebleeeds. Congrats<3

52c1ebe26e7bd3df3d270a65c34294a9.gif

Just now, trailerparkdream said:

Can someone please tell me if I should just wait awhile before buying tickets. Will there even be any later on? 

Yes wait. The prices will drop closer to the date. People's plans change, local people may be selling tickets. Don't shell out hundreds for a nosebleed rn!

52c1ebe26e7bd3df3d270a65c34294a9.gif

9 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

6605-C15-C-AF2-A-44-DA-A624-7-B4-D0-E9-A

Fuck Ticketmaster this is absolutely INSANE

I bet there are insane fans who would actually pay almost 50k dollars for a row on a lawn

url%5D

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

Can someone please tell me if I should just wait awhile before buying tickets. Will there even be any later on? 

It wouldn't hurt to keep trying after people start giving up. Brandon was "sold out" and I refreshed and grabbed two tickets. If anyone is interested, I'm going to post in the show thread. Not charging a penny over what I paid.

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

I would say wait till it gets closer to the date, maybe around a week-ish? By that point or later, most scalpers need to get rid of the tickets they bought or else they won't make money so they might lower the prices back down to around normal

I got a pit ticket for my ideal date within 10 minutes of the sale starting. My bf passed away earlier this year and I truly feel like securing the ticket was a blessing from him/the universe.

I’m so so sorry to all y’all having to pay crazy resale prices. I hope you’re able to go! 

hyz6.gif