Elle

San Francisco, CA @ Outside Lands - August 12th, 2023

Just now, Offtotheraces01 said:

Someone commented at the very end of annas last live that she sang back to black?!? Is this true or was someone just being delusional 

probably DELULU 

ROB IS LIVE 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

with all the money touring makes, you'd think there'd be a way to officially live stream shows. $10/streaming "ticket", $99 for a "season pass" allows you to watch a leg of the tour (american, european, etc.) with professional streams of shows you can save/download. how is this not a thing?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

lana sounds so great tonight, I can't help but notice at some points it seems she keeps putting the mic toward the crowd and saving her voice and having to slight cough to clear her throat ? am I the only one noticing 

When you smoke as much as she does... bound to happen. SF is pretty damp, windy and cool at night year round too.

BzhmW.png

Just now, American Whore said:

with all the money touring makes, you'd think there'd be a way to officially live stream shows. $10/streaming "ticket", $99 for a "season pass" allows you to watch a leg of the tour (american, european, etc.) with professional streams of shows you can save/download. how is this not a thing?

pitch it to Ben 

Just now, Lanaspoisonivy said:

pitch it to Ben 

sadly i think it'd have to be further than just ben, i think it'd have to be these venues agreeing to it or ticketmaster or someone higher than ben, he's just her manager

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why was no one on the side screaming Ultravioence on top of their lungs? Hello?

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I love the idea but ultimately I think Lana just doesn't want the shows live-streamed

Just now, drewby said:

I'm actually surprised she wasn't part of the livestream schedule since her last appearance at Outside Lands was.

None of the major acts this year were part of the livestream, don't think it was a Lana specific issue.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

I love the idea but ultimately I think Lana just doesn't want the shows live-streamed

if she didn't, rob wouldn't be livestreaming tho. she knows he does, there's no way she doesn't lol

giphy.gif