Elle

San Francisco, CA @ Outside Lands - August 12th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

This was probably one of her most boring shows, sorry guys.

I think she sounded great, and looked gorgeous, though it kinda felt like a variant of her Lollapalooza look. But the choice of songs... choices.

1 minute ago, Orville Peck said:

This was probably one of her most boring shows, sorry guys.

Way moreย perfunctory๏ผŒ guys ๐Ÿ˜…

OMG MY MOM GOT LANA TO SAY โ€œHI AVAโ€ย 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

โ€ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

No Cherry, White Mustang, Candy Necklace,ย Diet Mountain Dew, or even Born to Die,ย yet Blue Jeans stays... that song is truly invincible x

Lana will literally perform Blue Jeans on her deathbed.ย :true:

She said she is going to send it to me when she gets to the hotel because the file is too big I will post it when she send itโ€™s Iโ€™m actually going to cry right nowย 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

โ€ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

1 minute ago, Orville Peck said:

6mObzDF.jpg

:thumb3:

ย 

๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Š๐’” ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Ž๐’†

โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†.ย * : โœงย . : * : โ˜† * โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ยฐ. ย โœง ห–ยฐ

ย 

ย 

Her show starts so strong w her intro and A&W but without songs like cherry and DMD the show just feels like a long piano ballad until sheย hits the crowd w BJ N Summertime..which is beautiful but not the vibe for a festivalย 

But as I remembered, this festival is limited in time, so Lana must cut off some songs. Think about the setlist here in 2016, it's shorter than her other festival's

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

OMG MY MOM GOT LANA TO SAY โ€œHI AVAโ€ย 

ย 

You're the true winner of the night :flutter:ย congratulations love xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

ย 

@rancidgirlย has arrivedย :party:

EXCUSE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, honeymooooon said:

why was her setย so short?

ย 

Her slot was only an hour and fifteen minutes, so she had to cut a few songs to not run overtime.. as we know, festivals don't like that lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

8 minutes ago, Enco said:

Her show starts so strong w her intro and A&W but without songs like cherry and DMD the show just feels like a long piano ballad until sheย hits the crowd w BJ N Summertime..which is beautiful but not the vibe for a festivalย 

Lana's core stans will be oblivious to that, but this setlist definitely felt like like one long piano ballad. She'sย losing a bit of momentum on stage--at least there was Pretty When You Cry.

ย 

A show needs peaks and valleys.ย :oprah3:

21 minutes ago, West Coast said:

No Cherry or Diet Mountain Dew, or even White Mustang at this particular point, is wild I think. Those are the most upbeat songs she's been performing this current tour.ย :horror2:

love that tbh but i hope she added new songs

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Lana's core stans will be oblivious to that, but this setlist definitely felt like like one long piano ballad. She'sย losing a bit of momentum on stage--at least there was Pretty When You Cry.

ย 

A show needs peaks and valleys.ย :oprah3:

Yeah as much as I love Lanaโ€™s piano ballads, it was KINDA boring :(ย at least I love all her songs, but I was a bit worried for my friends that I brought to see her.

sgopYhV.gif