Elle

San Francisco, CA @ Outside Lands - August 12th, 2023

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I am not against her doing a one cover in shows but definitely another song could've been replaced with it. If she starts doing more than one cover (like three covers or something) then I would be disappointed because then she would botch up the setlist. NFR Tour's biggest flaw was that she sang more covers than the songs from NFR (and had like million unknown country singer guests whom she sang with and sang covers of). Like this is not a karaoke bar. It only worked in Hollywood Bowl when she was performing covers of iconic songs.

Wasn’t the only cover she sang during NFR tour For Free? (If we discard Doin Time which was part of the album and pretty much her own song at this point as much as I respect the original).

8 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Wasn’t the only cover she sang during NFR tour For Free? (If we discard Doin Time which was part of the album and pretty much her own song at this point as much as I respect the original).

Every show she was singing a cover with a country singer or something

url%5D

4 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

wicked game was so good

I meant unknown country singers :judgingu:

1 hour ago, Embach said:

It only worked in Hollywood Bowl when she was performing covers of iconic songs.

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Enco said:

The way you just made this up 😭😭 i don’t think she ever did that

She literally was singing w random folk/country artists every show? I didn't really pay attention to NFR tour that much but she was singing w Nikki Lane, Matt Maeson and those other random folk singers, as much as i can remember

url%5D

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

She literally was singing w random folk/country artists every show? I didn't really pay attention to NFR tour that much but she was singing w Nikki Lane, Matt Maeson and those other random folk singers, as much as i can remember

Omg true totally forgot about that

Haven't been that packed in a crowd in a while but it was worth it for lana x 

Wish she performed Cherry  :deadbanana:

Her voice sounded amazing singing Stand By Your Man she rly slayed that last note

And fuck everyone who tried to fight me in that crowd every heart eye glassed bitch who tried to push me to get ahead had to go somewhere else bc i was not moving  😂

3 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

This thread is sending me so bad kinda 

ETA: actually upon reflection it’s kinda messed up lana didn’t do anything:toofunny:

I wouldn’t be surprised if that person just threw up like a red colored drink :toofunny: there were pink lemonades everywhere, when ppl vomit blood it’s usually like more black-ish, the person posting sounds like a kid 

sgopYhV.gif

gross-person.png
:biblio:

5 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

ETA: actually upon reflection it’s kinda messed up lana didn’t do anything:toofunny:

She probably didn't hear. During Chicago's show, somebody passed out and people were chanting medic and she stopped after Candy Necklace and said she will wait till everything is ok.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

11 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

gross-person.png
:biblio:

She probably didn't hear. During Chicago's show, somebody passed out and people were chanting medic and she stopped after Candy Necklace and said she will wait till everything is ok.

OP said that at one point the entire crowd was chanting it md she ignored but idk.. I can’t see lana just ignoring it

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

She sounded amazing last night. Turning Hope into PWYC instead of closing with it worked perfectly. She seems very confident on the stage. But dang girl get on stage on time and don’t cut it short. First time in my 22 shows she didn’t sing Born To Die. Glad she sang Ocean Blvd tho. 

Off top of my head Chemtrails was a real highlight especially with her singing. She better keep that I’m the setlist for years. 

And I dearly want a full version of A&W someday but that is probably wishful thinking. Happy she is playing it at all.