hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

It looks lovely. BUT oh, WHAT A DAY TO be more poor than I have literally EVER been in my entire life.... :lange:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 hour ago, brandon said:

idk if i’d say $15 + shipping is cheap for a 7”…. 😭

yeah that’s true. idk why but i thought the candy necklace one was like $40 💀

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

2 minutes ago, wildsummer said:

yeah that’s true. idk why but i thought the candy necklace one was like $40 💀

Candy necklace was the same price as this one I think?? It’s just resellers that sold it for 40+. 12-15 dollars is about average price for a 7” and with shipping this one came to 20-25 depending on where you’re at, so a little pricey. 

30 minutes ago, Topanga said:

Girl if u haven’t got uv yet ur just not getting it 

if you're being serious what should i do lol, i really wanted the vinyl so i don't just want a refund:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

36 minutes ago, Lanasvape said:

Ok the lfl one is understandable but you should have gotten UV by now. Did you contact anyone??

no i haven't, my friend hasn't gotten hers either though so i just figured a lot of people haven't gotten it yet:defeated:

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

no i haven't, my friend hasn't gotten hers either though so i just figured a lot of people haven't gotten it yet:defeated:

Ok first what store did you order from?? And have you been checking your email for any updates. I know a few people got emails that were like confirm you actually want this or we’ll refund the purchase.

Just now, Lanasvape said:

Ok first what store did you order from?? And have you been checking your email for any updates. I know a few people got emails that were like confirm you actually want this or we’ll refund the purchase.

EU, and I have checked and the only email I got was that it shipped, but when I click on the tracking it just says "prealert received" so I think they just printed the label and didn't ship it... this was on September 28th too:bebe:

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

EU, and I have checked and the only email I got was that it shipped, but when I click on the tracking it just says "prealert received" so I think they just printed the label and didn't ship it... this was on September 28th too:bebe:

Babe… :wowcry: you have got to email someone why did you wait so longgg

2 minutes ago, Lanasvape said:

Babe… :wowcry: you have got to email someone why did you wait so longgg

because my lighter didn't come for like 6 months:bebe: i just figured it was normal for her store

Just now, taco truck said:

because my lighter didn't come for like 6 months:bebe: i just figured it was normal for her store

I mean it is normal for her store but not once everyone has already received their orders. Don’t stress it, just email them (should be at the bottom of your confirmation email) and see what’s going on. The resellers aren’t horrible I mean it’ll probably be 2x what you originally payed but the original was like 200+ soooo… 

3 minutes ago, Lanasvape said:

I mean it is normal for her store but not once everyone has already received their orders. Don’t stress it, just email them (should be at the bottom of your confirmation email) and see what’s going on. The resellers aren’t horrible I mean it’ll probably be 2x what you originally payed but the original was like 200+ soooo… 

Ya I just contacted them, I really don't want to pay resale so hopefully they stll have backup to send for order issues:air2:

15 minutes ago, taco truck said:

It's still available however, so maybe write them and if not, order again

https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0602537864843/lana-del-rey/ultraviolence/index.html

https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/products/ultraviolence-2lp-couleur-exclusif-cover-alt

It was expensive watch it 

27 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ya I just contacted them, I really don't want to pay resale so hopefully they stll have backup to send for order issues:air2:

Well good luck hun :pray2: