hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I'm skeptical if the resell for this would be too overpriced, didn't somebody say there was around 14k in stock? (For the US) Trying to imagine whether Discogs resellers would be nicer than Deflop zoomers. Does anybody know if the Candy Necklace 7 inch is scalped?

It’s a Lana vinyl, there will be scalpers no matter what, especially now when she’s more popular than ever. :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Next btd anniversary they gotta repress the og single pic discs

also when Tf is the uk store shipping them it’s got no date

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

I'm so confused.... did she just do a random generator to decide a b-side or what?

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I'm skeptical if the resell for this would be too overpriced, didn't somebody say there was around 14k in stock? (For the US) Trying to imagine whether Discogs resellers would be nicer than Deflop zoomers. Does anybody know if the Candy Necklace 7 inch is scalped?

Candy Necklace on Discogs is selling for around $25-$60 (some people add a big shipping fee to get more for it tbh) it's not crazy if you look for the right seller, but it's definitely scalper prices because i think i paid maybe $20 for mine with shipping from her shop

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

obsessed with the photo they used

i wish they’d get away from picture disc singles though :( i’d much prefer a regular jacket with a pretty colored vinyl 

also should’ve been flipside or another unreleased as the side b but, alas, i’ll take what i can get 

Swifties would be saying that it's the black beauty laptop demo rn

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

2 minutes ago, williamprb said:

Next btd anniversary they gotta repress the og single pic discs

also when Tf is the uk store shipping them it’s got no date

it looks like it's not a preorder on the uk store, like they're already in stock and ready to ship 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

16 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

What gonna be picture for the other side :tommy:

I love how they paired it with Black Beauty and UV picture, back to its roots

The closest we're getting to UV 10th anniversary special :lmaoney: when she does 7 inch vinyls for all 16 UV tracks then what :tommy:

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

The closest we're getting to UV 10th anniversary special :lmaoney: when she does 7 inch vinyls for all 16 UV tracks then what :tommy:

i’m only buying shades of cool, uv and florida kilos

Just now, Pedriko said:

the import price alone is three times the price of the record.
im once again being left on the dirt by mrs. lana :crai:

our tax system and economy always doing the most to stop us from getting nice things :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

when she does 7 inches for each album track and the other side of each is a different unreleased UV track… THEN what… 

11 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Candy Necklace on Discogs is selling for around $25-$60 (some people add a big shipping fee to get more for it tbh) it's not crazy if you look for the right seller, but it's definitely scalper prices because i think i paid maybe $20 for mine with shipping from her shop

id pay the big shipping fee and then dispute it w my bank when their bitch ass only pays for shitty $10 shipping :oprah3:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Wasn’t Say Yes to Heaven originally written during UV? I imagined that’s why 

Well yes!  but Black Beauty has been released physically before.. it just seems like an odd choice! She could've done Is This Happienss, Young & Beautiful, or Flipside... I fear they just threw ideas at a wall :bebe: