hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

On 11/28/2023 at 12:28 AM, The Siren said:

Got mine last night. It looks gorgeous but the PVC sleeve it came in was a little bent inward at the corner cos whoever packaged it was impatient ig 🤡

same! bit of a bummer because the label has a big ass crease in it but i emailed them asking for a new sleeve and they offered to send a whole new one or just give a full refund so, win  

18 minutes ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

Have all the people that pre-ordered from the US store, gotten theirs? Mine looks great on the wall.

havent gotten mine yet and the shipping date seems to get pushed back every day– guessing they're waiting for more stock to come in?

aOaIzH2.gif

got mine today, it was apparently at my apartment complex's office because the package boxes got broken into so they had it held for me :crai:at least it was safe

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I got mine Tuesday and thank goodness I got flawless copy, it played beautifully but the sleeve had side splits from shipping but thank goodness I replace those PVC sleeves with good inner sleeves.

On 12/6/2023 at 2:52 PM, brandon said:

same! bit of a bummer because the label has a big ass crease in it but i emailed them asking for a new sleeve and they offered to send a whole new one or just give a full refund so, win  

just in case you didnt know, to anyone who has valuable stuff stored in a PVC sleeve. Usually picture discs are stored inside these. If they touch the actual vinyl, they end up sticking, and the chemical process essentially bonds a bunch of shit inside the grooves, and it never comes out.

replace the pvc w a polylined paper sleeve

MoFi has some good ones.

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

On 11/27/2023 at 9:28 PM, The Siren said:

Got mine last night. It looks gorgeous but the PVC sleeve it came in was a little bent inward at the corner cos whoever packaged it was impatient ig 🤡

just in case you didnt know, to anyone who has valuable stuff stored in a PVC sleeve. Usually picture discs are stored inside these. If they touch the actual vinyl, they end up sticking, and the chemical process essentially bonds a bunch of shit inside the grooves, and it never comes out.

MoFi has some good ones.

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

25 minutes ago, drippinbeaches said:

just in case you didnt know, to anyone who has valuable stuff stored in a PVC sleeve. Usually picture discs are stored inside these. If they touch the actual vinyl, they end up sticking, and the chemical process essentially bonds a bunch of shit inside the grooves, and it never comes out.

MoFi has some good ones.

i keep the PVC sleeves, i just put the vinyl itself inside a plastic inner sleeve before putting it back in the PVC.

Last.FM | Discogs | Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

mine is very scratchy so i asked for a refund. worst sound quality i’ve EVER gotten in a vinyl, i’m really not one to complain to customer service but i’m not ever gonna play this again tbh and i would feel bad reselling it  too..

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

On 12/18/2023 at 11:08 PM, crazyforyou said:

mine is very scratchy so i asked for a refund. worst sound quality i’ve EVER gotten in a vinyl, i’m really not one to complain to customer service but i’m not ever gonna play this again tbh and i would feel bad reselling it  too..

picture discs are notoriously terrible sounding. but mine sounds fine tbh.

maybe give it a few listens after cleaning the record and your record player needle.

fUsMzFd.jpeg

39 minutes ago, The Siren said:

anybody have the original image from the Black Beauty picture disc?

https://www.discogs.com/release/28930639-Lana-Del-Rey-Say-Yes-To-Heaven

F-6LxnhbcAAkYSj?format=jpg&name=4096x409

its the same image right? on both sides. i haven't opened mine up (it's in my records crate and i don't feel like thumbing through them lol)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, American Whore said:

F-6LxnhbcAAkYSj?format=jpg&name=4096x409

its the same image right? on both sides. i haven't opened mine up (it's in my records crate and i don't feel like thumbing through them lol)

Yes! (The discogs link has an image for both sides)

fUsMzFd.jpeg