ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

41 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I’m glad this isn’t my store because I would buy UV in a heartbeat and I prolly can’t afford it 😂

F0-FD7-C30-2-E49-48-D8-9-CB6-49-D5395-AF

LMAOOOOOOO not them doing an official listening party and using it to scalp fans:eartha:

Listening party review-

was cute n vibey, about 100 people, most got posters and wristbands. A lot of chatting throughout so wasn’t a complete focused vibe on the music but was nice to meet a few stans and have a couple drinks at the bar that’s in the record store x Album was incredible, so much better than the l*aks, was great to hear it on proper HQ speakers. Grabbed a beautiful poster which I’ll frame and hang on a wall. Can’t wait for midnight tomorrow ❤️💅💅

2 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

@ultrabanisters share people's reactions when fishtail, peppers and taco truck start playing, please <3

when peppers came on the girls opposite me were smiling and looking at eachother and people seemed to be happy about the VB part in taco truck 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

when peppers came on the girls opposite me were smiling and looking at eachother and people seemed to be happy about the VB part in taco truck 

i litr screamed when the venice b part came on, the remix was so good. i was put in the raffle for the prize draw, i hope i win bc im broke asf now

ill post some pics laterr

130525-Lana-Del-Rey..tongues.gif?1

Just now, LustForcocc said:

So good to listen to it all for the first time :wowcry:

is the raffle prize different for every location?

i dont think so because the one for my location is the whistle, lighter n shirt

71893bcb693abbd4fcd17d90a7e6874f862f6dcf

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

What were the vibes like for people who attended already? Were people quietly listening or was it more social?

The one I attended people clapped in between each song.. which I kinda hated :bebe:

I was sat on the floor in a record store and the speaker system wasn’t great.. like.. it’s made me excited to listen through Apple Music haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The one I attended people clapped in between each song.. which I kinda hated :bebe:

I was sat on the floor in a record store and the speaker system wasn’t great.. like.. it’s made me excited to listen through Apple Music haha 

at mine there were sm ppl n i was kinda late so i was squashed at the back and i heard someone say "its not giving like born to die was giving"..

.lana-del-rey-shut-up.gif

I’m on my way to the listening party, I’m so excited!! :hype:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The raffle at my location is to be drawn line next week because they didn’t have goody bag yet- which will make me feel less sad about not winning.. I’d feel so jealous seeing somebody else winning and not me.. especially if it has cute candy necklaces in!!

I got a poster though, had to specifically ask at the end, the guy asked if we’d come back later because everyone will go wild if he gets the posters out? We couldn’t come back later though so he did give us one.. and let the rampage ensue as we walked away and he had to dish the rest out :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif

2 minutes ago, americanwhzre said:

at mine there were sm ppl n i was kinda late so i was squashed at the back and i heard someone say "its not giving like born to die was giving"..

.lana-del-rey-shut-up.gif

Oh no :bebe:

I for one am very happy- I just know it’s gonna sound so much better on my earphones or in the car where I can feel the bass haha!! Candy necklace is incredible! 

S0F1O.gif

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Oh no :bebe:

I for one am very happy- I just know it’s gonna sound so much better on my earphones or in the car where I can feel the bass haha!! Candy necklace is incredible! 

omg yes i want to buy candy necklaces now 

lana-del-rey-smile.gif

2 hours ago, thebeautydelrey said:

Not the merch giveaway putting RAY 😭C11-E6-C75-907-C-4-A9-E-91-FC-98-B7-B513

I don't understand why people keep doing this nowadays. These people see her name every time how can they fuck up so easily?  :bebe:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."