ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

5 minutes ago, sereneking said:

Are these events busy? Should i go early/how early

If you can, it wouldn't hurt. If you're in a big city, i totally would. I know some stores only received 50 posters, but I would hope some of the bigger stores got more?

Can’t believe Universal Music BR did such a mess with this… people who are influencers got the email with the address, us who are fans just got nothing except a discount on the online store. Shame!!!

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Just now, Morningcrow said:

If you can, it wouldn't hurt. If you're in a big city, i totally would. I know some stores only received 50 posters, but I would hope some of the bigger stores got more?

The store closest to me received 100. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

3 hours ago, fishtails said:

I'm trying to decide whether to wear some of my Lana merch to this thing or not lol I moved recently and I had to leave most of my merch in storage at my parents house and I'm so annoyed at myself that I didn't bring any of my sweatshirts/hoodies because those would be perfect for this weather :krylie:

So I only have the red LFL short sleeve sweater and the LFL embroidery jacket with me...I might wear one those but idk

I think it would be super fitting. Depending on how far away your parent’s house is, I would go. I think the LFL merch would be cute. I’m going to wear the Target dress hehe :wink:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

It’s so funny to me that people are already there due to time zones and I’m still in bed :thumb3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

I think it would be super fitting. Depending on how far away your parent’s house is, I would go. I think the LFL merch would be cute. I’m going to wear the Target dress hehe :wink:

I decided to wear my LFL jacket! It worked out anyway since the weather is so nice today lol it feels like spring...perfect weather for my first listen of Ocean Blvd I think :oprah:

37 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

Can’t believe Universal Music BR did such a mess with this… people who are influencers got the email with the address, us who are fans just got nothing except a discount on the online store. Shame!!!

These listening parties are for the fans not for influencers, wtf? Who gives a shit about influencers?💀

i'm outraged by that

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

These listening parties is for the fans not for influencers, wtf? Who gives a shit about influencers?💀

i'm outraged by that

Believe me, I got so pissed yesterday when I found about that I’m still calling them out on twitter. It’s outrageous for us as fans…

Those idiots said it’s in a “secret location”, and those who were chosen received the address on their email. 
One of the main Brazilian fanpages called UMBR on twitter and then they replied on private, probably the label said something that made them delete their previous tweets - which is ridiculous! 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

On my way home now. Very overwhelmed. It was so beautiful, though I need a few more listens to fully comprehend it. I got a poster too:flutter:

7 minutes ago, velvetxcrowbar said:

was just there. those who won merch got literal candy necklaces with lanas initials on them they were so cute

Yes, did anyone here get one? 

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐