ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

most locations were sent 50 posters and the raffle is for a little merch bundle with a lighter, t shirt, and the whistle. i want that poster but im not going to drive 2 hours to listen to the album (which ive already listened to) with whats probably going to be a bunch of tiktok kids. 

4 hours ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

most locations were sent 50 posters and the raffle is for a little merch bundle with a lighter, t shirt, and the whistle. i want that poster but im not going to drive 2 hours to listen to the album (which ive already listened to) with whats probably going to be a bunch of tiktok kids. 

I’m hoping because it’s at 4 it’s gonna be too short notice for the kids to get there from school :bebe:

I swear, if I’m the oldest one there :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

14 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I can’t believe all the horror stories I’m hearing about how difficult it is to get into the listening parties. I called mine and they were like yeah whatever man show up whenever LMAO 😭💀

No literally, I don’t even need tickets for mine :smokes2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

To those who have attended these listening events in the past; what's the vibe? Like if I go on my own is it awkward? Is it like a bar vibe/social thing? Are people talking over the music? Would my introverted self hate it?

I have the same question. I’m going solo and I’m not what to expect.

im gonna try to show up an 1 1/2 hours early all because i want that damn poster. the things i do for this woman.. at least my record store is in a mall so i can walk around worst case scenario.:cuteface:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Tempted to arrive at 2 to see if I can get a wristband or something and then come back at like 3.30? I have a feeling it won’t be busy and it’ll just be the record store open as usual but playing the album in the background. Hmm. 

In Stockholm: they don’t start until 16:00. No wristbands. Don’t think they’ve handed out posters yet either. Girl at the cashier said people might arrive in about an hour, so no rush yet. I’ve only seen a handful of what I suspect might be fans outside the store.

If you see me sitting on a stone lion, come up and say hi!

0-D32693-B-16-AD-4-CA8-BFCA-BA97424-FE79

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I really hope high schoolers won't skip school and snatch all the posters, I planned to do uni work up til lunch and then go lol

me, being a high schooler skipping school to grab a poster :facepalm:

im on my way to the train station rn im really excited a bit nervous that it’s gonna be awkward tho

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

me, being a high schooler skipping school to grab a poster and go :facepalm:

im on my way to the train station rn im really excited a bit nervous that it’s gonna be awkward tho

Make friends there! :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i was gonna go with a friend but now i’m going to mine alone:bebe:

Im very introverted so i’m nervous. never been to an event based around Lana. big or small:toofunny:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

I'm trying to decide whether to wear some of my Lana merch to this thing or not lol I moved recently and I had to leave most of my merch in storage at my parents house and I'm so annoyed at myself that I didn't bring any of my sweatshirts/hoodies because those would be perfect for this weather :krylie:

So I only have the red LFL short sleeve sweater and the LFL embroidery jacket with me...I might wear one those but idk