Elle

Ocean Blvd Pop-Up Shop at Shoreline Aquatic Park in Long Beach, CA - March 24th-26th, 2023

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

yesterday she was supposed to go, there was lots of security set up everywhere and everything seemed ready for her to show up, not sure what happened, probably too many ppl were there and there was no way for her to get in and out bc there's one entrance way and one exit way, so she couldn't get in or out without getting past the fans 

(that's what happens when you choose for the location of your pop up shop to be a cliff)

I- what?

:scoff:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

8 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I- what?

:scoff:

well not a "cliff".. but the only way out besides one open and public pathway (that couldn't be blocked for her realistically by security guards) would be over a long ledge onto lots of rocks and into the ocean   :deadbanana:

oh wait guys i also found out good news (according to several staff at the pop-up).. that every single merch item at the pop up (all of the new t-shirts and hoodies, not the vinyl or the jacket with the stamps, etc) will be available on ldrvillage in about one week !!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

oh wait guys i also found out good news (according to several staff at the pop-up).. that every single merch item at the pop up (all of the new t-shirts and hoodies, not the vinyl or the jacket with the stamps, etc) will be available on ldrvillage in about one week !!!!!!!!!!!

Anything being listed on LDR village is not good news to me, gives me the fear to order from them :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I thought it might be online at some point, thank you for finding this out!!

13 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

that better include the nepo daddy shirt 

On 3/26/2023 at 1:52 PM, Beautiful Loser said:

LDR Village is :sadcore3:

as much as i hate ldrvillage.............................................................. i kind of.... need this :facepalm:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・